Attachments

• image-4265218374[1].jpg
      image-4265218374[1].jpg
      61.3 KB · Views: 698

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Semi automatic rifles have been around for 100 years and now all of a sudden we need to ban and confiscate them?
    It's way too late for the gunphobes, they can come and take them at their own risk.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Delegate Frank Turner needs to be removed from office

When the Delegates and Senators were directly challenged to think for themselves and not vote the party/O'Malley line and instead vote as their constituents want in the hearing in HoCo tonight Turner stated, "I don't care what you think I will vote as I feel."

I later ran into him in the hall headed for the mens' room. I thanked him for being the only District 13 politician to bother to send a reply to my emails and that I vehemently disagree with him. As I heard his his ass hit the seat I said, "By the way not only your stance on SB281 but your hubris in thinking you can ignore your constituents has just cost you this vote."

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    Wanna be dictators are comming out of the woodwork left and right now that Hussein has been re knighted.
    Folks its not going to stop. When enough people stop their Communist agenda on paper and the courts system like we have been trying to do is when your really going to see how prepared and focused they are on killing millions if we don't follow a Communist law system.
    It will not surprise me for a second when there is a news break becuase of another mass killing or whatever Husseins people stage or create.All for more "See we need firearm confiscation
    There not not safe for civillians to have" bull,and They will continue to use their Commie media to direct the sheeple anyway they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom