• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clarksvilleal

Jul 28, 2019
    None of that information shows when you read it in a browser on a phone in portrait mode (vice landscape), which is likely how a majority of people read the board.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. I don't use a phone to read this or any other forums.

clarksvilleal

Jul 28, 2019
    I have to agree. The vagueness of the offering is not making me want to sign up.

If you will read my review in post #16 above, I believe it gives a fairly comprehensive description of the contents of the course offering. And since Kirby has provided his phone number in the signature line, you could always call him to get more detail directly from the instructor himself.

OTOH if you have already read my review and still think it is too vague, then I suspect you would not have signed up for the course in any case.

If you will read my review in post #16 above, I believe it gives a fairly comprehensive description of the contents of the course offering.

OTOH if you have already read my review and still think it is too vague, then I suspect you would not have signed up for the course in any case.
    The issue is that the OP/instructor needed a student to write that. Had post #16 been in post #1 none of this discussion would be happening.

clarksvilleal

Jul 28, 2019
    The issue is that the OP/instructor needed a student to write that. Had post #16 been in post #1 none of this discussion would be happening.
    As I just said in an edit to my last post that wasn't there when you replied, since Kirby provided his phone number in the signature line, you could always call him to get more detail directly from the instructor himself. However I will suggest to him that in the future he give more detail in the original post.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    As I just said in an edit to my last post that wasn't there when you replied, since Kirby provided his phone number in the signature line, you could always call him to get more detail directly from the instructor himself. However I will suggest to him that in the future he give more detail in the original post.
    That would be a good idea.

That would be a good idea.
    I concur with both of you.
    I am not bashing the instructor or his classes. I am bashing the way he presented his offering of services.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Are you his public affairs officer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom