• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I knew someone would say the shooter shouldn't have been walking his dog at that time.

Who needs traditional antigunners when you can have antigunners pretending to be 2A supporters?

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I knew someone would say the shooter shouldn't have been walking his dog at that time.

Who needs traditional antigunners when you can have antigunners pretending to be 2A supporters?
    I took it in jest with the quip that "nothing good happens after midnight."

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    I took it in jest with the quip that "nothing good happens after midnight."
    I as well. Speaking for myself, the sh!t spinning around my world has me on "edge". I have recently taken some things that were meant in jest and spun them to the negative.

Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD

Right. On the CCSO Social Media page lots of that too. Like I used to work night shift and my "day" was nighttime, and I would walk my dog at night. No one else has the right to tell me when I can and can't walk my dog. Hell in Summer I'll walk my dogs after nightfall as the pavement starts to cool off so it doesnt hurt their paws. If some one doesnt like it? "F em"

The other one was the inevitable "shoot em in the leg" or "don't get involved" arguments.

And yea, we have several "pro 2a" fudds who are pro2a in name only.

D&Ds

Aug 16, 2022
    Indian Head
    I can't help what you infer. My advice is for you to do you. I do me. I am rarely awake past 10pm and it's been that way for decades.

I don't drive a car or go to nightclubs after 10pm either!

Let me be me. :)
    My 80 lb dog is very effective at getting me up when she decides its time. When her nature calls, its time to go. am or pm doesnt matter.

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    Yep, it was all over the news first few days then nothing. I bet the shooter was a relative of someone in Md. Gov't. or Charles County Gov't. I'm not saying he did anything wrong by defending himself but I can bet if it was me my name would be plastered all over the news

D&Ds

Aug 16, 2022
    Indian Head
    Isnt that one of the great things about journalism these days? It’s not reporting the news, its creating the headline and opining on every step. In this case, there is nothing new to headline so there is no more story at this time.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Note to self; when and if you get a dog, do not walk the dog at 3:30am.

Paging BobA, BobA to the white courtesy phone.
    Late to the party on this one.

Just got back from walking my dog. Per my wife's concerns, I try to get back inside before 3AM. (She doesn't get it either; it's far safer at night, as long as you're not stupid.)

I think the lesson here is "Don't walk your dog unarmed."

Time is irrelevant. Violent asshats abound, and I'm here to say that there are fewer of them out and about at 3AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom