• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    My neighbor is a member and three times in a row on Sundays about a month apart we made the rare, very long trip from Bowie to St. Charles after loading the car with all of our guns and ammo. Every single time we got there, those guys were setting up and the range was closed to everyone else. My neighbour always gives those guys a hard time and yells at the club president that it wasn't listed on the calendar.............it was.......I felt like slapping my neighbour each time:mad: .

Never stayed to watch the competition, but they had an awsome set-up.

Douglas

Dec 26, 2005
    Arlington, VA
    Thanks to DD214 for posting this info on my behalf; Novus - sorry to hear of the scheduling snafu & I can mention it to Jason at the next shoot (though sounds like he knows about it). Hope they get it fixed soon.

THere are more photographs and descriptions of the shoot on a forum at www.ar15.com by a good friend, GotM4:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=24&t=218151

We also shoot the same format of 3gun/multigun at Shooters Paradise all winter & year long; check out the 3gun section of our forum at

www.shootersparadise.com

There are USPSA-format 3 gun shoots periodically at Thurmont (near Frederick, MD; www.mpsa.net)) and indoors at the range they have set up down in the basement of the NRA's HQ building off Rt. 66 here in VA; call (703) 267-1400 and select #1

Will post a proper introduction after work;

regards,

Douglas

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Novus - sorry to hear of the scheduling snafu & I can mention it to Jason at the next shoot (though sounds like he knows about it). Hope they get it fixed soon.
    No need. It was all my neighbour's fault for not reading the calender correctly. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom