• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    When they were here, the whole operation didn't last 3 minutes. If I hadn't been out back drinking with my neighbor, we wouldn't have know anything. A bunch of guys came running down the alley and turned into the backyard. At the same time three-four cars hit the front yard. No lights or sirens. They went through the side door, Flash-Bangs go off. Load perp in waiting cars and gone.

Secret Police..... :tinfoil2: Surprised you didn't see the black helicopters, but then again they have those cloaking devices....:lol:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    There is a goose in my neighborhood that routinely breaks the noise ordinance early in the morning.

That's about as bad as it gets. Ask FPS, he's been to my house.

xdm4540

May 13, 2011
    We live in a 5 year old community in White Marsh. Last year it looked like the same thing happened to a neighbor's house up the street. It was weird though cause it was around 11pm and all the lights were out in the house when it was being raided. An unmarked van was out front along with 4-5 police cars and another couple unmarked cars. We watched for about an hour as we saw flashlights going through the house (like I said, weird), and we didn't stay up to see if they carted anyone away.

...one of the reasons I bought my XDm.

T

jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    We got are dogs threw a add in the paper we went over there every week until they could come home so they could get to know us and we could watch them grow. Anyway about two mouths after we took them home my buddy comes over and tells me he is going to go and see which house got busted by the F.B.I and A.T.F in the neighborhood next to ours the same one we got our dogs from anyway we turn into the neighborhood and then turn onto their street and I am like hay this is the same street we got our dogs on then we pull up to the house with the crime tape and the front door that has been nailed shut and guess what? yep we bought our dogs from a meth lab and illegal gun runners.

Last edited:
    We got are threw a add in the paper we went over there every week until they could come home so they could get to know us and we could watch them grow. Anyway about two mouths after we took them home my buddy comes over and tells me he is going to go and see which house got busted by the F.B.I and A.T.F in the neighborhood next to ours the same one we got our dogs from anyway we turn into the neighborhood and then turn onto their street and I am like hay this is the same street we got our dogs on then we pull up to the house with the crime tape and the front door that has been nailed shut and guess what? yep we bought our dogs from a meth lab and illegal gun runners.

Am I the only one who couldn't understand this?

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    The other day I thought someone stole my daughters new soccer ball. Then I found it under one of my bushes.

doc64

C&R Collector
    Sep 29, 2010
    Raspeburg MD
    one night back in the 80's when i was 18 and still living with my mom and dad,
    2 of baltimore county's officers knock on the front door at 11pm on a friday night.
    they got a report from a girl on a CB radio saying someone with braking on to her house and that they call the phone lines. she gave me address.
    they asked to come in and i let them in.
    i had to show them my driver's license and they check to phone was working.
    then one of the COPs remembered and run to my back door yelling "stop stop wait"
    in by back yard was 8 cops in full swat gear about to blow the back door off it's hinges with a battering ram.
    they already removed the lock from the 6 gate in yard back.
    so i have 10 cops in the front room for about 15 mins till it was staighted out.
    they put the gate back together and left
    my mom and dad slept thru it.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I'm occasionally temporarily inconvenienced when one of my neighbors' peacocks walks out in the road and I have to wait for it to pass by. That's about it...

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    we have speeders fly down our street but ever since the bad seed got thrown in jail my neighbor hood is quiet. 5 minutes down the road however is another story

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom