• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    The evening news.

Sent from the 3rd Rock

^^^^^ This. And the local news at that.....

Apologies for being in folks' faces at times. Maybe you've been a staunch 2A supporter your whole life.

I haven't.

I woke up to the 2A issue after the legiscritters passed the Firearms Suppression Act of 2013.

I watched the headlines and said, "That is stupid. That will never pass because it does nothing to reduce violence."

After it did pass, i started reading beyond the headlines, and doing my own research.

Fast forward 4 years. Baltimore lead the nation in per capita homicides, most of which were committed by criminals with guns. None of which were, according to BPD testimony, committed by lawful gun owning citizens.

Those of yew (forum rules!) that take the 2A for granted will likely be disappointed.

As for me, i vote, i write my elected officials, i testify (recall that the 10 round mag limit bill died not under withering email or by campaign donations, but under direct attack in live testimony!), and yes, most of all I SHOW UP IN PERSON AND PICKET , because it adds a face to the message, and is an opportunity to not "protest", but to interface with the general public and maybe talk reason into a fence sitter. Heck, i was one once......

I encourage everyone to get out and spread the word about lawful gun ownership. We are not the problem. We need to remind the other side that there is a difference between a good guy with a gun and a bad guy with a gun, that guns are not the problem -- criminals are. If politicians see hundreds of thousands of anti gun proponents show up in person, and scores of pro - gun proponents, who are they, going to listen to?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    AOB , I certainly can identify with the time line . I too woke up in 2013 or so , I seen the state of Maryland over react to lawful gun owners and good people . I had always loved guns since my teens , but family in my 20's redirected my energy . I find myself more active in talking with my politicians in my area .
    I am very active in talking with other business owners , I have lost count on how many I have gotten interested in getting permits . Education is so important in the whole process

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Proud to report that HeavyMax will be celebrating with us today. If someone has that picture of him open carrying in DC please post it up. Big ones he has.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    AOB , I certainly can identify with the time line . I too woke up in 2013 or so , I seen the state of Maryland over react to lawful gun owners and good people . I had always loved guns since my teens , but family in my 20's redirected my energy . I find myself more active in talking with my politicians in my area .
    I am very active in talking with other business owners , I have lost count on how many I have gotten interested in getting permits . Education is so important in the whole process

And a big thank you for all you do, especially reaching out to new folks!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It's a circus here this morning.
    3e93ae1adad4df440b3979f92d9da614.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So I'm here. Big ACLU rally but no 2A to be seen.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Will update shortly with plenty of pics snd video. Enjoying a post event Potbelly sandwich with Engine4 and Bikebreath.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    There are no permits issued for the sidewalk area in front of the Supreme Court so it was a free for all this morning. A traditional marriage crowd was doing their thing when we got there and they of course had a large contingent of LGBTQOICU812 activists all fired up. Add to the mix the ruling on the travel ban and the ACLU astro turfers were out in force.

Medea Benjamin and her Code Stink cohorts were right there in it. Tried to get a good shot of her but she kept slipping behind the guy with the camera.

Attachments

• 20180626_123005.jpg
      20180626_123005.jpg
      128 KB · Views: 88

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Ford Fischer in the center. About 80 some degrees but the gal behind him looked like she might have just stepped out of a refrigerator.

Attachments

• 20180626_120308.jpg
      20180626_120308.jpg
      164.7 KB · Views: 83

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Remember this guy?

That's Mark Robinson and he knocked it out of the park. I went live on the PP Book of Faces page during his speech, you can check it out there.

After he was done he went out in the crowd and heckled the hecklers. Not only a really nice guy but a hoot to be around.

Attachments

• 20180626_114705.jpg
      20180626_114705.jpg
      67.6 KB · Views: 77

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Maj Toure doing double duty holding a sign and blocking some tool bag who kept shouting "DC law for DC people".

Attachments

• 20180626_120943.jpg
      20180626_120943.jpg
      138.9 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads