DC resident shoots, kills 13-year-old boy, says teen was breaking into cars: police

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Just sucks as, if there are no criminal charges filed, I'm sure the so called family is going to file a civil suit for monetary damages.
    Oh for sure. They see big dollar signs here, and I expect there will be a settlement reached on the backs on the DC Taxpayers.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Or these teenage church angels that wanted to "borrow" this man's car who was using it to make a living. With this situation, unfortunately, the driver lost his life.

Straight up sociopaths. I remember one of them complaining that she didn't have her phone after the crash while the driver was dying/dead on the ground.

zx10guy

Alpha Geek
    Sep 29, 2022
    Maryland
    Oh for sure. They see big dollar signs here, and I expect there will be a settlement reached on the backs on the DC Taxpayers.
    I'm more concerned about the shooter. I'm sure they're going to go after him directly. I could give two rat's ass about the DC government paying out anything using tax payer dollars. In my mind, the residents there elected those fools into office. So they get what they get.

zx10guy

Alpha Geek
    Sep 29, 2022
    Maryland
    Straight up sociopaths. I remember one of them complaining that she didn't have her phone after the crash while the driver was dying/dead on the ground.

Yep. I remember that hood rat saying that in a video I saw. Where's the outrage from the community? If I remember correctly, the driver is an immigrant just trying to work at living the American dream.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I'm more concerned about the shooter. I'm sure they're going to go after him directly. I could give two rat's ass about the DC government paying out anything using tax payer dollars. In my mind, the residents there elected those fools into office. So they get what they get.
    Oh no doubt. Hopefully the shooter has coverage from USCCA/CCW SAFE insurance, etc.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Yep. I remember that hood rat saying that in a video I saw. Where's the outrage from the community? If I remember correctly, the driver is an immigrant just trying to work at living the American dream.
    Yeah that's right.

There was no outrage from the community because to be outraged would mean an admission that someone gave birth to and had actual responsibility for these sociopaths.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Yeah that's right.

There was no outrage from the community because to be outraged would mean an admission that someone gave birth to and had actual responsibility for these sociopaths.
    The other thing is the "victims" can go out and hem and haw in front of cameras and get out in front of the PR maelstrom and introduce things that are immaterial or out and out lies, while the actual victim has to be quiet and let the investigation run its course.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    The other thing is the "victims" can go out and hem and haw in front of cameras and get out in front of the PR maelstrom and introduce things that are immaterial or out and out lies, while the actual victim has to be quiet and let the investigation run its course.
    Yup. They're prepping what will ultimately be the DC Grand Jury/Jury Pool.

I'm betting Ben Crump has already reached out.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    if this ends of being a case of the kid attacking the homeowner, and the homeowner defending himself, standby for George Zimmerman 2.0.
    Yes indeed. They're already calling the homeowner a "Black George Zimmerman":

You've also got the kid's Grandfather saying that he's seeking justice for Karon, or otherwise "there will be a war on the streets":

He also said that his own son was shot and killed. Perhaps that explains why Karon's father isn't mentioned at all as surviving family (Mother + 3 Younger Siblings).

Last edited:

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Can't read, can't write, can't do math. But he knows who George Zimmerman is? Write me in as a skeptic. Somebody just wants to loot a store for a new TV.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Oh no doubt. Hopefully the shooter has coverage from USCCA/CCW SAFE insurance, etc.

What he needs right now , is a hotel room .

A black male who lives within a 2 block radius , doesn't have a criminal record , works for DC Gov't , but presently suspended ? Might as well publish his name, SSN , and picture .

Between the deceased's criminal confederates , and the neighborhood civic groups/ lynch mobs , he needs to get the heck out of Dodge .

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region

A black male who lives within a 2 block radius , doesn't have a criminal record , works for DC Gov't , but presently suspended ? Might as well publish his name, SSN , and picture .

Between the deceased's criminal confederates , and the neighborhood civic groups/ lynch mobs , he needs to get the heck out of Dodge .
    Agreed. No doubt there's already office gossip on who's on an unannounced leave from their DC Gov. job. The name is going to leak before it's officially released and that guy cannot go back home.

zx10guy

Alpha Geek
    Sep 29, 2022
    Maryland

Agreed. No doubt there's already office gossip on who's on an unannounced leave from their DC Gov. job. The name is going to leak before it's officially released and that guy cannot go back home.

Agreed.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд

He'll be safe. The mob denounced vigilante justice :sarcasm: and has moved on to extortion.

owldo

Ultimate Member
    Yes indeed. They're already calling the homeowner a "Black George Zimmerman":

You've also got the kid's Grandfather saying that he's seeking justice for Karon, or otherwise "there will be a war on the streets":

He also said that his own son was shot and killed. Perhaps that explains why Karon's father isn't mentioned at all as surviving family (Mother + 3 Younger Siblings).

Payday Be Comin ... !

1673551257739.png

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ask Louis Alvarez about being thrown under the bus , in an attempt to prevent a riot by mobs sympathetic to a dead thug .

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    He'll be safe. The mob denounced vigilante justice :sarcasm: and has moved on to extortion.
    What are the odds of someone actually extorting someone in MPD's Firearms Registration Division?

"Here are some names from the block.... Look them up for us and see who has a CCW."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom