• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    He's not getting my vote unless he's the only one running against Brown. RINO is an understatement.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Correct. He and Jeannie Haddaway are both strong supporters of 2A top-to-bottom.

But so is Charles Lollar, so in that aspect IMO there is no problem either way.

I've spoken with both gentlemen at some length on this, and would be comfortable either way.

Other issues, I'm not through sorting them out.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I sat and talked with Del Hadaway at the MSI meeting. I'm convinced that they are the way to go. Craig had experience, Jeanie has experience whereas Lollard, even thou I like him is a long shot.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    most might laugh at this but i dont know so why not ask...

What was it about kathleen townsend that allowed ehrlich to win the governors seat? he is the only republican governor i remember in this state and being as this state is the way it is, i dont even know how he managed to pull it off

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    most might laugh at this but i dont know so why not ask...

What was it about kathleen townsend that allowed ehrlich to win the governors seat? he is the only republican governor i remember in this state and being as this state is the way it is, i dont even know how he managed to pull it off

She was a complete mucking foron, for one....

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Harford is starting to become more purple than red. The Rt 40 corridor has a lot of liberals along with many of the upper middle and higher households in the woods. Harford is what Howard was in Columbia's infancy. All Hazzard is missing is the snazy Utopian Slogan that will draw more liberals. Hell I am waiting for the liberals to pass a law calling Harford, Hazzard as a misdemeanor.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I am 90% sure Bongino is not running for the position. I think I read he was running for something else, just can't remember what.

Google is my friend. He is running for a Senate position.
    Google is not your friend, Dan is running for US House of Reps in 2014 elections.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Harford is starting to become more purple than red. The Rt 40 corridor has a lot of liberals along with many of the upper middle and higher households in the woods. Harford is what Howard was in Columbia's infancy. All Hazzard is missing is the snazy Utopian Slogan that will draw more liberals. Hell I am waiting for the liberals to pass a law calling Harford, Hazzard as a misdemeanor.

They will also pass a law that if you ride around on NJ, NY license plates while you live here without getting MD licence you will be given free money.

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    I sat and talked with Del Hadaway at the MSI meeting. I'm convinced that they are the way to go. Craig had experience, Jeanie has experience whereas Lollard, even thou I like him is a long shot.
    I don't know much about Jeannie, though I did grow up a few houses down from her husband and know him a tad. Jeannie was recently asked the following:

Q. Are there any laws you and David Craig would like to repeal, if elected?

A. The firearms legislation. That was really an incredible legislative debate. We had over 4,000 people come to Annapolis for the rally against the bill and over 1,000 people come to testify until 2 o’clock in the morning against the bill. The legislation still passed. There are so many complications to it, aside from the fact we feel it’s a violation of Second Amendment rights.

Source: http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/...r-state-Delegate-Haddaway-Riccio-talks-policy

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    Sgt Preston here...

I don't think that this guy couldn't get elected if he was the only one running...

He would have a good chance if & only if:

His only Democratic opponent was Kathleen Kennedy Townsend...

You're right Sarge but that's more of a reflection on MD politics than Craig personally. It will be extremely difficult for anyone with an R next to their name to get elected as Governor.

Sad but true.

bhdpal

Jan 3, 2013
    Teachers deserve a lot of respect as a hole. But we must put the 2A pro candidate at the top of the GOV list regardless of how any one group feels about him or her. The 2A is a lot bigger issue that one segment of public employees getting cola's.

Lets get the Second Amendment back in Maryland, then we can work on other issues. We all have skin in this game. We all are going to lose something no matter who we elect. But we all have to decide what is most important "our 2A rights" or a pay raise. Times are damn tough and everybody can use a pay hike. But there are a hell of a lot more important issues at stake.

If we are to have a snow balls chance in hell to get a pro 2A GOV we ALL BETTER GET BEHIND HIM AND PUTTY OUR INDIVIDUAL GRIPES ASIDE. You are not going to find a candidate that is all things to all people. Ehrlich tried this approach and made nice with the libs and got screwed and we got screwed with him. One thing I give Obama, he damn well does what he wants to whether it violates the Constitution, Law or Presidential Protocol. And no body has enough balls to even suggest impeachment. Because they are all afraid of him and we all know why. Benghazi was an impeachable offense. But the RHINOs couldn't or wouldn't connect the dots.

If by the Grace of GOD, we could get a pro 2A GOV it would show that WE can all come together as one reckoning force to act and put our differences aside. This would show those gun grabbers SOBs that 2A supporters are finally united and we aint gone to take their NAZI like antics any more.

I have certain issues I strongly favor and ones I strongly oppose. But I will damn well put them aside and vote for a pro 2A candidate. I don't care if that candidate is white, black, Hispanic, Asian, male, female, gay, straight, Christian, jew, agnostic or Muslim, democrat, republican, libertarian, independent or a write in. I am staying in MD, I ain't running away. And I ain't gone to roll over for these bastards. I will stand and fight if and when the time comes. But I wonder how many will stand next to me. And now is the time to say what we mean and mean what we say!

This is our last stand and we damn well better all stand together and stop bitching about individual petty differences and preferences. Once we get a pro 2A GOV and straighten out this BS gun control in MD we can work on other issues. No offense towards any special groups, teachers, cops, military, trash collectors and street cleaners. Many of these hard working folks own guns and their first concern is not their colas but the defense of their families and themselves from thugs, violent criminals and bad MF's who want to hurt good folks just for the hell of it or to get street creds. These are the enemies and they are supported or protected by most of the political leaders in Annapolitics, because they vote for them.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Of interest is Craig's house here in HDG. It's about 2 blocks from me and is a small yet elegant looking house. And had multiple squirrels running around his lawn LOL.

I understand the county council rep for this part of the county is some liberal woman and the only one to vote against the anti SB281 enforcement 2A resolution. Is she a result of Bulle Rock or what? Balto city yuppies moving into fancy-ass development? How about the majority of the town's artists? I haven't met more than 3 yet ( lady who owns Art Rooms, my 2 neighbors), but the Art Rooms lady seemed ok about guns ( yes, the convo went there...). My 2 neighbors aren't into convos, esp the wife ( something is really wrong when the lady with aspergers-me- is more social LOL- though the lady next door might also be, but try talking to her about it...) They are totally cool with my taxidermy business though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom