• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    .350 Legend

Legal state wide. Super effective on deer. VERY LIGHT recoil. I absolutely love mine. And there is no shortage of AR uppers / rifles. Ammo available everywhere.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yes, Sir. The pic above is a 62 speer gold dot recovered from water test media.

75s have been vaporware for a while. The 62s will work fine.
    Yeah, what is with that? It seems like as soon as COVID hit 75s, loaded ammo and bullets disappeared. I haven’t seen either since. Speer still has them on their website, but they don’t seem to have done any production runs. Or if they have, they are using them for something government contract.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Yeah, what is with that? It seems like as soon as COVID hit 75s, loaded ammo and bullets disappeared. I haven’t seen either since. Speer still has them on their website, but they don’t seem to have done any production runs. Or if they have, they are using them for something government contract.
    They have been made but I've never seen any hit commercial vendors as loaded ammo or as components.

I don't know if they are only running them to contract as I have no hooks into Vista. I do know they have run em because one of the places I work has purchased and issued them to personnel.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    My 13 year old son just got his first deer with my 350 legend. I am very impressed with the caliber and how it devastates the soft tissue. He made a perfect heart shot and not much heart was left.

Very manageable recoil and big delivery. TD

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Gold dots, ideally the 75gr if you can source them, are your best bet.

One issue to be MD legal, it needs to be over 1200ft-lbs. Not sure too many NPR officers are checking your ammo box and making you shoot it over a chrono, but .223 is borderline. Out of a 16", there are only a couple of loadings that are actually MD legal. Most in a 20" are MD legal.

Anyway, 62/64gr Gold Dots are good to go.
    I think if they were that worried about it they wouldn't be asking you to shoot it over a chrono.
    They would be doing it for you after they seized your rifle and looking you real hard for what ever else they could get after you for.
    They wont write you right there like a traffic stop, they'll take their good old time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom