• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    since some of the dealers that usually attend have gone out of business or passed away some collectors have moved in. For all of those that complain about things even for as small as this show as always been the numbers attending this show today was way off. If you want large selection and lower prices you have to support the local shows even the small ones. I know of a fair amount of folks on here that have gotten some real deals at this show.

just my .02 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    since some of the dealers that usually attend have gone out of business or passed away some collectors have moved in. For all of those that complain about things even for as small as this show as always been the numbers attending this show today was way off. If you want large selection and lower prices you have to support the local shows even the small ones. I know of a fair amount of folks on here that have gotten some real deals at this show.

And I myself would be one those people who got a good deal on one of my favorite 22's, a Marlin 39A at that same location a few years back. The show was always on my list. Sometimes just to pick up a few odds and ends, such as a used reloading manual, or some plastic storage boxes. But I expressed my opinion on THIS show, which for myself was a waste of time and the admission price. The show has not improved or even held onto its previous standard. I haven't seen any postings of others who thought they got a good deal. Perhaps they haven't posted yet for whatever reason. I posted my opinion on what used to be one of my favorite small shows, but if they want to draw people back they need to make some changes.

just my .02 :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom