• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandbar

Nov 21, 2008
    Harford County
    Js- i asume by shipping time you mean in transit....FedEx picked up the package on Thursday from DD and the tracking says it should arrive at my ffl on Monday

js9390

Jan 18, 2013
    That's exactly what I meant Sandbar... thanks for the info... now all i need is the magic email

js9390

Jan 18, 2013
    For anyone still following this thread or looking to make a purchase from DD, it appears that they have taken the Build-Your-Own DDM4 option off until they have stock again. I still haven't received a shipment confirmation (Ordered 12/29), but this should probably help them fulfill those orders a little quicker.

js9390

Jan 18, 2013
    My shipment is still showing pending from 1/4. I hope it ships soon!

I'm in the same boat (Pending since 1/5). From one conversation on their facebook page, a few of us believed that there was a delay for those ordering mid-length gas systems, but there was one person that was delayed even with a carbine length so that kind of shot down that theory.

ISBN

Oct 11, 2012
    Rockville
    I'm in the same boat (Pending since 1/5). From one conversation on their facebook page, a few of us believed that there was a delay for those ordering mid-length gas systems, but there was one person that was delayed even with a carbine length so that kind of shot down that theory.

I ordered on 1/2 and pending since 1/7. I got an email reply to a question I asked from 1/3 this week saying that my order should ship early next week. Hopefully you get the good news soon. I ordered a mid-length system.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    I ordered on 1/2 and pending since 1/7. I got an email reply to a question I asked from 1/3 this week saying that my order should ship early next week. Hopefully you get the good news soon. I ordered a mid-length system.

I just got a email today from one one the staff that said he was now heading back from the Las Vegas show and was on the road. Must have decided to stay a few extra days:D

Said he would touch base with me on Monday . I ordered a ddm4v5 mid length 300 blk out. I think I screwed up though, should have ordered a 556. O well to late !

js9390

Jan 18, 2013

Hopefully mine ships around then too. I have already gotten some Magpul buis for when it arrives as well as stocked up on some ammo. It's crazy how difficult it has become to find .223/5.56 ammo for a reasonable ppr.

js9390

Jan 18, 2013
    I just saw today on their facebook profile that the only rail systems that they currently have available are the omega x rails. I believe they are allowing people the option to switch to these rails if desired. Luckily for myself I built mine with a 9" omega x rail so hopefully it will help towards my rifle shipping soon.

KCain

Dec 16, 2012
    Arbutus, Maryland
    It appears Daniel Defense makes an awesome product! Once I see what goes down with this AWB crap, one of there rifles may be my next purchase! Hopefully I get the opportunity!

2000_328ci

Sep 27, 2010
    8399267028_b7f8bc3d0e_z.jpg

My DD M4V2 along with 6 PMAGS, and 4 Themolds

Also got 6 Troy mags
    8425172302_589f42cbd9_z.jpg

2000_328ci

Sep 27, 2010
    How are the troy mags compared to the pmags? I've heard mixed reviews.
    I'm really not experienced enough to provide feedback on it. I've looked around though and it seems like you're right... some like them and some not prefer pmags

js9390

Jan 18, 2013
    Those still following I have some news! I talked to a rep and he said that the mid length, gov't profile barrels are the cause of most delays and these delays could be weeks. He allowed me to switch to a lightweight barrel and also to switch my rail at no additional cost. These changes allowed my rifle to be built and shipped out today, so if you are still waiting I would recommend contacting them by phone or through a direct message on their facebook page.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Those still following I have some news! I talked to a rep and he said that the mid length, govt profile barrels are the cause of most delays and these delays could be weeks. He allowed me to switch to a lightweight barrel and also to switch my rail at no additional cost. These changes allowed my rifle to be built and shipped out today, so if you are still waiting I would recommend contacting them by phone or through a direct message on their facebook page.
    Amazing ....... I talked to a rep last week about mine , that is using a mid length govt barrel and twelve inch Omega X rail . And he told me mine would be shipped today ? It still shows pending . WTF :mad54:

js9390

Jan 18, 2013
    Amazing ....... I talked to a rep last week about mine , that is using a mid length govt barrel and twelve inch Omega X rail . And he told me mine would be shipped today ? It still shows pending . WTF :mad54:

It will always show pending until you actually receive it. The rep told me last week mine would ship today and I got a tracking email at about 4:00est. Try checking your email and don't forget your spam folder. If not, I am sure it will ship soon!

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    It will always show pending until you actually receive it. The rep told me last week mine would ship today and I got a tracking email at about 4:00est. Try checking your email and don't forget your spam folder. If not, I am sure it will ship soon!

Thanks Buddy Will Do ! I just sent a rep a question about my order and he was fast to reply back, he is going to check on it for me tomorrow . So I will check my email from Annapolis tomorrow ! Fingers crossed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom