• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    9mm tends to clock about 200-300FPS faster out of a 16" carbine compared to a 4.5" pistol, about the same velocity that it loses at 100 yards, so basically getting hit by a 9mm carbine at 100 yards is about the same as getting hit by the same load out of a pistol within a couple feet.

11Bravo

NRA Lifer
    Dec 10, 2009
    Arizona the land of the FREE
    This is the dumbest damn post I have seen in the history of my time on this board and I have seen my fair hare of clandestines gay posts. I am now more than ever compelled to believe this guy is worthy of my bet that he will at some point in his life receive the prestige of the Darwin Award. As an answer to the question in the name of being a good sport, No.... No I dont want to be shot at any distance with anything. Thats like asking if I would like to stick my pecker in a cage with a hungry rabid wolverine........ Jackass

And clandestine, Come on buddy I didnt know you were into rest stop huntin:innocent0 Im going to have to rethink that offer of a MDS BBQ at your house as I just cant get caught wearing heels, There bad for my back you know:lol2:

My butt could absorb a 9mm hot @100 yards. Its been spanked and rubed so much its tougher than IIIA Body Armor.

Onua

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2008
    Carroll County
    Would anyone here want to be shot by a 16" Uzi at 100 yards with 9mm ammo. I am just wondering if it is deadly enough at that range without a perfect head shot. Thanks, Bud

I know I am a little late to the party but WTF.
    Is the 9mm an effective round at 100 yards... yes

xd40c

Business Owner-Gun Toter
    Sep 20, 2007
    East Earl, PA
    I would not really want to be shot at that range.

Here is some 9mm Ballistic data i found on the google:
    Federal 9mm 124 grain Hydra-Shock JHP:

Velocity at:
    0 yards 1120 fps
    25 yards 1070 fps
    50 yard 1028 fps
    75 yards 993 fps
    100 yards 961 fps

Energy ( ft. lbs.)
    0 yards: 345 ft lbs
    25 yards: 316 ft lbs
    50 yards: 291 ft lbs
    75 yards: 271 ft lbs
    100 yards: 255 ft lbs

I prefer not to be struck by anything traveling 655.23 mph....

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    This is the dumbest damn post I have seen in the history of my time on this board and I have seen my fair hare of clandestines gay posts. I am now more than ever compelled to believe this guy is worthy of my bet that he will at some point in his life receive the prestige of the Darwin Award. As an answer to the question in the name of being a good sport, No.... No I dont want to be shot at any distance with anything. Thats like asking if I would like to stick my pecker in a cage with a hungry rabid wolverine........ Jackass

And clandestine, Come on buddy I didnt know you were into rest stop huntin:innocent0 Im going to have to rethink that offer of a MDS BBQ at your house as I just cant get caught wearing heels, There bad for my back you know:lol2:

I promise to behave at the BBQ. :) :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom