• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thequietman

- - - - -
    Nov 26, 2011
    Harford County
    I just joined the ranks of the C&R community (I have the license, but am still waiting for the "welcome packet"). My first planned purchase is a CZ82, but I can't find much in stock. :(

J&G - sold out
    Classic Firearms - sold out
    Wideners - sold out
    Century International Arms - sold out
    SOG - sold out
    Aim Surplus - sold out

Does anyone know anyone who has them in stock? I can only find them on GunBroker (I'd rather not go there) or Guns America (Robertson Trading Post - only come with one mag). Being new to the C&R scene I don't know if there is a shop I missed. I'd rather get two mags if possible.

Anyone know anywhere to look?

Thanks!

Last edited:

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Robertson's Trading Post has them. They list them on Gunsamerica but from my understanding you can call them directly and work out a sale. They have them listed for about $250-$300 or less. Some have squib rounds in the barrels and are ok for parts; those are just $50.
    This is their inventory page. Just scroll down and you will see them. It then directs you to their listings on GA.

http://www.robertsontradingpost.com/inventory.htm

The 82's are nice pistols. I wish I had bought two or three more moons ago.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    +1 for Allan's Armory service.

Classic had some nice ones, sold out, then got some more, also gone. Keep an eye out.
    When I looked at Robertson's, they were cosmetically rough. I held out, paid an extra thirty bucks or so, and got a real nice one. That said, ugly guns shoot too.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I'm interested in a CZ82 as well.
    How do C&R fit into the MD handgun list?
    Every MD list I look at, I can't seem to find the CZ82 on it.

thequietman

- - - - -
    Nov 26, 2011
    Harford County
    All of Robertson's, the one's on GunsAmerica, have been sold.

Well, I got an email back from them this morning. They are out. :( I'm on the "contact if they come back in stock" list on a number of sites, but not holding my breath.

Edit: Well, I checked Gun Broker again (not something I really wanted to do, but...). I actually found a listing for one with two mags and the holster for what I was looking at before for the gun w/ 1 mag + a second mag. I snagged it. :) This will be my first C&R purchase!

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    Sog has them back in stock figured i would share! 239 with 2 mags + shipping! I just ordered one.
    Do you have to do anything else to get a dealer account on SOG besides sending them your C&R license? I faxed mine in about 2-3 weeks ago and they still haven't updated my account. I even sent them an email and got no reply or anything.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Weird. I sent mine in. a few days later i emailed them asking about it then it was set up within a few days. Just keep in mind they are most likely just as busy as everyone else though so just have patience. :)

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Do you have to do anything else to get a dealer account on SOG besides sending them your C&R license? I faxed mine in about 2-3 weeks ago and they still haven't updated my account. I even sent them an email and got no reply or anything.

if you're trying to buy a cz-82, call them.

as long as they have the license they can take your order, there is only one price, no dealer price, htey just dont sell guns to anyone with no license period.

so call, place your order and have them square away your online account at the same time.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I ordered a CZ82 from SOG on Tuesday. It shipped Wed and got to UPS Will call today. Took it home and cleaned out the barrel but it was pretty much ready to go as is.
    Shot it at lunch. I really like this one so far. It is pretty accurate too. I have been renting handguns till now and this CZ82 has more kick to it so I can feel it in the thumb/finger webbing part of my hand but I'll get used to that. I'll have to post some pics when I can. CZ82, leather holster and 2 mags.

Attachments

• CZ82Target.JPG
      CZ82Target.JPG
      14.7 KB · Views: 547

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads