• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We received a few PCR into the shop today. These are very hard to get your hands on. Like a P01 but no rail. Nice little gun, these have the decocker. Get one now before HashSlinger puts them in her Firearms in the shop thread and they disappear.

Price: $599
    Available: 0

12730ff5df3254f770c1946931f9a1aa.jpg

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I think the mags are also interchangeable with the P01. Not sure if I want to consult mama or just go ahead and do it.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    worth the drive as you will not be disappointed in your purchase. just my 2 cents. :smoke:

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    Pig n poke is better than mediocre IMO, and I attended college in NC where they may excellent BBQ. It's not as good, but pretty good.

And best pawn is worth the drive, promise.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Pig n poke is better than mediocre IMO, and I attended college in NC where they may excellent BBQ. It's not as good, but pretty good.

And best pawn is worth the drive, promise.

They now have maple bacon ice cream. Had some last night. YUM

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    No CZ since the P01 is identical except for tiny rail.
    Not a wasted trip. I shall be entering into the NFA arena. I fingered SID today. Great shop and great meeting you today Dan.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    No CZ since the P01 is identical except for tiny rail.
    Not a wasted trip. I shall be entering into the NFA arena. I fingered SID today. Great shop and great meeting you today Dan.

Many would agree: there's not enough differences between the P-01 and the PCR to justify owning both. The P-01 can certainly do all the things a PCR can do - and then some - with the accessory rail.

Personally, I prefer the PCR. To me, it has better balance and a better trigger than the P-01 straight out of the box. The PCR weighs a few ounces less than the P-01 and to me it was noticeable. I thought the PCR would have more felt recoil but that hasn't been the case.

I think you need to be a little bit of a CZ-nut to want both? While I think it's a better alternative to the steel-framed 75B Compact than the P-01, the PCR is relatively difficult to find and that increases its coolness-factor exponentially. I can't put mine down.

8usRt1d.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom