• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Looks like it'll be April before CZ starts shipping to dealers:

"Yesterday we received word that our parent company, CZUB, has experienced further delays in the production of the P-10 C. Since SHOT Show, our ETA on the first shipment has been bumped back every few days. Discussions with the factory revealed that the realistic date for first delivery is in late April. We apologize for the delay, we truly expected to begin delivery in January."

https://www.facebook.com/czusafirearms/

Chikane

Mar 29, 2017
    So now that it's on the roster, how long until our gun shops have it, also how hard will it be to get one? CZ are notorious for having little to no stock and usually gets purchased right away. Am I right?

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    So now that it's on the roster, how long until our gun shops have it, also how hard will it be to get one? CZ are notorious for having little to no stock and usually gets purchased right away. Am I right?

I've been hearing May/June. As far as how available. Hopefully it is better than normal for CZ.

Chikane

Mar 29, 2017
    I've been hearing May/June. As far as how available. Hopefully it is better than normal for CZ.

Oh wow thanks, wondering if the APX will be approved on the next roster too. This will take some thinking and trying out to see which one to pick in the end. Thanks for the info again.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Oh wow thanks, wondering if the APX will be approved on the next roster too. This will take some thinking and trying out to see which one to pick in the end. Thanks for the info again.

Engage got an APX and said they would submit it for the next roster board. That's 4/20. So it won't actually be on the roster until early June.

Chikane

Mar 29, 2017
    Engage got an APX and said they would submit it for the next roster board. That's 4/20. So it won't actually be on the roster until early June.

Oh I see, I went to see it at Engaged about a week back and liked it a lot. Unless the P10 really blows away my mind. I'll probably wait till the APX is set and clear. Birthday is in June so maybe it'll be a good bday present :) to myself

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    I was going to hold off ordering a P10c using the Police&Military Purchase Program because I didn't want it to arrive and I couldn't take it home... Since the P10c is already approved on the roster, I went ahead and ordered it. CZ tends to give preferential treatment to police/military customers, so I may get it before the shops have any for sale, *but* I waited until this week to finally order so I dunno if I'll get it earlier than anyone else. I'll keep you guys updated. I just placed the order Monday, and I'll get charged for the gun whenever it ships out from Kansas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom