• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Not including the Scorpion(already got one from you :D ) what CZ pistols do you have in stock? Particularly of the competition variety. I haven't noticed any before but I also haven't looked real hard either.

I think all we have at present is a Scorpion pistol,and a P-09, with a P-07 TB inbound. Really looking forward to that P-10 though.

Of course. I will have to check on an ETA though.

Awesome. If you can get me an ETA and estimated price, I'd appreciate it.

And to piggyback off this. My grandfather was thrilled with the new barrel job you did on his Rock River. It shot really well with 69gr. We'll have to take it back out with the 77 Fiocchi you mentioned, just haven't had a chance to order it. You guys did awesome and helped make him real happy.

Quick question though, do you know of a different type of sling mount for the FSB? He was curious about a QD option

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Awesome. If you can get me an ETA and estimated price, I'd appreciate it.

And to piggyback off this. My grandfather was thrilled with the new barrel job you did on his Rock River. It shot really well with 69gr. We'll have to take it back out with the 77 Fiocchi you mentioned, just haven't had a chance to order it. You guys did awesome and helped make him real happy.

Quick question though, do you know of a different type of sling mount for the FSB? He was curious about a QD option

Cool boss. I don't remember the particular rifle but he has a couple options. One would be something like this http://www.opticsplanet.com/gg-g-sling-thing-quick-detach-sling-attachments-front-rear.html

However when we're talking about a long distance rifle attaching a sling to the FSB no es bueno. What sort of handguard is he running now?

Cool boss. I don't remember the particular rifle but he has a couple options. One would be something like this http://www.opticsplanet.com/gg-g-sling-thing-quick-detach-sling-attachments-front-rear.html

However when we're talking about a long distance rifle attaching a sling to the FSB no es bueno. What sort of handguard is he running now?

He's got the older style handguard like this one.

used-lar-15.jpg

The swivel sling mount is underneath the FSB.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    He's got the older style handguard like this one.

used-lar-15.jpg

The swivel sling mount is underneath the FSB.

Ok well from the picture at present he doesn't have a free float handguard. So we could go free float. We also could replace the handguard with a Magpul one and attach a QD socket there (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/QD-Rotation-Limited-Sling-MOUNT-N-SLOT-p/iwc-sqdrlf0.htm), or go back to the previous option. Most involve changing the handguard though unless we want a mount attached to a mount attached to the handguard.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Soooo... I spoke to Garrett who did the work on the rifle. He seems to think your grandfather has this guy: https://www.whiteoakarmament.com/sh...accessories/service-rifle-float-tube-kit.html

If so, it is a free float and we don't want to attach anything to the FSB. We can still change the handguards, or we can mount a small pic rail to the handguard and attach the QD mount on that rail, however we would now have a mount on a mount.

Soooo... I spoke to Garrett who did the work on the rifle. He seems to think your grandfather has this guy: https://www.whiteoakarmament.com/sh...accessories/service-rifle-float-tube-kit.html

If so, it is a free float and we don't want to attach anything to the FSB. We can still change the handguards, or we can mount a small pic rail to the handguard and attach the QD mount on that rail, however we would now have a mount on a mount.

Garrett would be correct! I couldn't even tell the difference in those guards as I'm not familiar with them.

Would using a QD mount on a rail put some unwanted stress or flex into the guard when being carried? Just don't want to negatively effect accuracy or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom