• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    There is really no other way to say this. I bought a CZ Bren 2 from a local FFL. I put a dot and magnifier on it.

Ambi everything. Non reciprocating charging handle. The little bolt catch at the front of the trigger guard. The stock. ❤️

Shoots like the IDF reservist thirst trap Natalia Fadeev and just as pretty.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am breaking up with all my other rifles. I don't love them any more. Sorry to do it over text, but I think they deserved more than being ghosted. I am sure that there is someone out there for you.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    For those needing a visual, but not a Bren 2.

Attachments

• Natalia.jpg
      Natalia.jpg
      51.2 KB · Views: 349

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    You've got me curious. What is the model number, I am having a hard time finding one on the CZ site that would be in compliance with MD laws, with or without a tax stamp.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    Doesn't the folding stock and flash hider violate the copycat test? I hate to be BGOS guy, but ya know, I am from The Peoples Democratic Republic of Marylandistan.

Id love to check one out though, looks very nice.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Doesn't the folding stock and flash hider violate the copycat test? I hate to be BGOS guy, but ya know, I am from The Peoples Democratic Republic of Marylandistan.

Id love to check one out though, looks very nice.

Its a one-chamber muzzle brake, not a flash hider. Loot at the picture. It even has little ports on top to slow muzzle rise. Cash and carry. But if you have a flare up of BGOS, the FFL can take it off before the transfer.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    Its a one-chamber muzzle brake, not a flash hider. Loot at the picture. It even has little ports on top to slow muzzle rise. Cash and carry. But if you have a flare up of BGOS, the FFL can take it off before the transfer.

Sure enough, before I checked out your link, I was looking at the CZ international page, where every variety of the Bren 2 comes with a pretty cool looking flash hider.

Looks really sweet. Are the mags proprietary? Ive found conflicting info on that? Did you order it, or find it in stock, I'd be tempted to go have a look at one if somebody keeps them on the shelf.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Sure enough, before I checked out your link, I was looking at the CZ international page, where every variety of the Bren 2 comes with a pretty cool looking flash hider.

Looks really sweet. Are the mags proprietary? Ive found conflicting info on that? Did you order it, or find it in stock, I'd be tempted to go have a look at one if somebody keeps them on the shelf.

standard AR mags.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой

standard AR mags.

Believe the pistol variant is non-standard and what camo556 posted is correct but they'll throw in a 10 round mag for free!

You can get this since it's not a weapon of war like the ARs. The charging handle is what kills many people quickly

This is the Czech site.
    https://www.czub.cz/en/firearms-and-products-family/cz-bren2-ms

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Believe the pistol variant is non-standard and what camo556 posted is correct but they'll throw in a 10 round mag for free!

You can get this since it's not a weapon of war like the ARs. The charging handle is what kills many people quickly

This is the Czech site.
    https://www.czub.cz/en/firearms-and-products-family/cz-bren2-ms

The 223/556 pistol bren 2 takes standard AR mags . Not sure about the 7.62x39 version. I think 7.62x39 version uses prop mags to allow last round bolt hold open. This is the USA version: https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-bren-2-ms/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom