• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    Received this response from Ruppersberger’s office. (The italicized text is from the ATF…)
    1. Form/eForm xxxxxxx, control #xxxxxxxxxx, was received on 05-24‐2023. As of 11‐14‐2023, it is “PENDING”. It appears that the Form 4 application is awaiting final processing.
    2. Form/eForm xxxxxxx, control # xxxxxxxxxx, was received on 06-15‐2023. As of 11‐14‐2023, it is “PENDING”. It appears that the Form 4 application is awaiting final processing.
    I trust the foregoing has been responsive to your inquiry. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,”

I am so pleased our office was able to help facilitate a response from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in regard to your ATF registered silencers applications inquiry. I hope you find this information helpful as to the specific details of your approval process and where the ATF is in their process of approving your applications. At this time, it is customary to follow the standard waiting time for your approval applications to be processed by the ATF, as the applications are awaiting the final processing stages. With this formal response from the ATF, your ATF inquiry case will be closed with our office.

Translated: “ATF has it. Wait your turn.”

(Nevermind the ATF is processing many out of order.)

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Mine was almost to the day 11mos (1st week of Oct)...Granted mine was a first stamp AND a Trust...I really want to SBR a lower i have but am not really feeling the wait

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    My form 1 was 19 days. Surprised me when it came back so fast. Just sent a second one in yesterday

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    EForm 4 Individual via Silencer Shop
    Submitted/In Process: 17 Jun 23
    Approved : 11 Dec 23
    177 days
    I'm an under achiever :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics