• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AMStrick

May 15, 2012
    Port Tobacco
    Received a call yesterday from the Class III dealer that is handling my latest purchase. My stamps are in, get to pick up my 5.56 and .308 cans today.

Looking forward to trying the 5.56 can from AWC.

AMStrick

May 15, 2012
    Port Tobacco
    My checks were chased on August 18th, 2015. This puts my processing time at 6 months, but I had an issue with my apps which were done via a trust.

I sold my house last summer, submitted my application with a PO Box number. Was notified on January 25th that I had to provide a physical address. Had to resubmit my application with my physical street address. Also, during this time frame, we had that snow storm where we received 25" to 30" of snow in this area as well as in WV. The nice lady I spoke with told me the processing center was closed for 3-4 days due to the amount of snow on the ground.

If I had used a street address on my initial application, my processing time would have been 5 months.

How long did you end up waiting? And which way did you file?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    My checks were chased on August 18th, 2015. This puts my processing time at 6 months, but I had an issue with my apps which were done via a trust.

I sold my house last summer, submitted my application with a PO Box number. Was notified on January 25th that I had to provide a physical address. Had to resubmit my application with my physical street address. Also, during this time frame, we had that snow storm where we received 25" to 30" of snow in this area as well as in WV. The nice lady I spoke with told me the processing center was closed for 3-4 days due to the amount of snow on the ground.

If I had used a street address on my initial application, my processing time would have been 5 months.

hehe, closing the processing center for 3-4 days probably set everyone's wait back a month or more... :facepalm:

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I see that SShop has the Gemtech-22 for like $300. I was up for s few hours last night doing some research on that specific supressor.

Check out the Silencer Forum and see if it has been tested and what the numbers show. I have a Silencerco 22Sparrow and an TacSol Axiom. Both are really nice. At least I really like them. Really quiet. Have not tried Gemtech-22 or seen one before but, I do have one of their Multimount cans and it is really nice.

Dave

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I see that SShop has the Gemtech-22 for like $300. I was up for s few hours last night doing some research on that specific supressor.

Have you checked with any of our IPs?

I know that Free State usually has a bunch of Gemtech in stock - or at least they did last time I was there. Can't remember if they has the Gemtech-22, though.

I am likely going to end up with a Spectre II.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Question
    When doing online eform.
    Is there any indication online to know they have started to even look at my submission?
    Does the internal control number Field get populated ?

Jaymiller5

Jan 10, 2016
    SilencerCo omega and osprey both followed the same dates.

Submitted to dealer Sept 24, 2015
    Check cashed Sept 30, 2015
    Approved Feb 15, 2016
    Stamp arrived Feb 26, 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW