• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    My newly acquired machinegun has been approved! Submitted 12/29 and approved 4/2 via a trust. This is even after a problem status concerning BBL and OAL lengths, which probably added almost a week delay. So it's fair to say they got paper Form 4 NFA Trust transfers, at least some, down to a little under 90 days. Good for them (NFA branch). Credit where credit is due.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    There are two blackouts (kinda dumb) one is a flash hider the other is a brake. Then there is the combo, which is the brakeout (now 2.0).

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    My app for Cans Under My Trust was filed on 9/2/14 I received an EM that I can pick up two Today. The last one is still in the System but Feds cashed the Ck on 3/13/15 My shop said it is running about Six weeks after they Cash the Stamp Check to Approvals. Seven Months on those first two.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    There are two blackouts (kinda dumb) one is a flash hider the other is a brake. Then there is the combo, which is the brakeout (now 2.0).

Right you are. Just checked my packages. So they make a Blackout FH and a Blackout Brake. Like you said, kinda dumb, and confusing.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    The check was cashed for my form 4 on Febuary 9. Called the ATF today and it went pending March 30... What the heck! Never had a form take that long to go pending...ughh

I'm right behind you. My form 4 check cashed Feb 24, and as of 4/3, was not pending. ATF told me to call back in a week, which would be 4/10.

Last edited:

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    I'm right behind you. My form 4 check cashed Feb 24, and as of 4/3, was not pending. ATF told me to call back in a week, which would be 4/10.

I guess I'll have to call. ATF lost my form 3 for a silencer purchased in November. Check was finally cashed on 2/24. Haven't called yet. I guess I'll call tomorrow.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland

I just called to find out about my Form 4 Trust transfer from Silencer Shop for which the check was cashed on 2/24. I am still not in the system as pending. It has to have something with the way Silencer Shop moves things around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom