• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I don't understand why filing electronic knocks so much time off of a paper submission...

no rhyme or reason.

It could be that the bulk of the submissions they receive are paper submissions which are more tedious to sort/process. Additionally with E-File submissions, you are entering your documents directly into their system, eliminating clerical duties. All they have to do is check your work for errors.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck

Attachments

• FBE9F381-BC36-4196-BA14-F1A14C22F591.jpg
      FBE9F381-BC36-4196-BA14-F1A14C22F591.jpg
      194.2 KB · Views: 384

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    I’m check was cashed on July 23, 2018 and it was approved June 7, 2019. Still waiting on my silencer co summer promo suppressor to show up at the dealer to start that paperwork.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I’m check was cashed on July 23, 2018 and it was approved June 7, 2019. Still waiting on my silencer co summer promo suppressor to show up at the dealer to start that paperwork.
    I don't really blame silencerco for screwing this up, given there is no way they could have anticipated the response that promo got. But boy did they screw it up. Right around 13 months and people are still waiting to get their cans to even be able to submit form 4s. 2+ year wait for a can . . . Lame.

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    I don't really blame silencerco for screwing this up, given there is no way they could have anticipated the response that promo got. But boy did they screw it up. Right around 13 months and people are still waiting to get their cans to even be able to submit form 4s. 2+ year wait for a can . . . Lame.

According to the last email I received on February 14, “Please be assured that you will receive your free suppressor by the 29th of June 2019”. We will see about that... haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom