• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Once an E file form 1 is approved is the actual stamp mailed to you or do you use the PDF that is attached to the e mail that the ATF sent you?

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    Bought a .22LR can on June 15, 2016. Silencershop shows the Form 4 was submitted 7/7/16. Called to check status and the woman said my check was deposited 7/22/16 and it will be a while. This July rush is going to last a good while longer.

Stamp arrived 7/5/17 and I picked her up yesterday.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    So now we've got post deadline form 4s coming back and I'm still sitting on my hands from mid June 2016 :mad54:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Form 1 SBR mailed 7/12/2016
    Post marked mailed 7/7/2017
    It will be interesting to see the wait time for the stamps applied with the new rules.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Good news, bad news.

My form 4 suppressor that I mentioned I was waiting on since mid June last year just came back. Yay!

Bad news, ffl isn't sure if they can transfer to me since I moved to another state... :mad54:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    You wanna talk about pissed off? I can't remember being this mad in my entire life.

I have to void the form 4 I've been waiting 13 months for then do a form 3 to a dealer in Texas who in turn will then do ANOTHER form 4. There aren't enough:mad54: emojis in the world to describe my feelings right now.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I wonder if you can contact BATF and ask them to void the stamp and refund your money. The wait time is gonna suck but at least you wouldn't be out an additional $200.

Sorry to hear about this, and good luck!

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I wonder if you can contact BATF and ask them to void the stamp and refund your money. The wait time is gonna suck but at least you wouldn't be out an additional $200.

Sorry to hear about this, and good luck!
    Yes, they will refund it and ill immediately have ti pay that $200 to get yhe new forms rolling. I could give a flying **** about the $200 anyway. If be more interested in some common sense applied and just immediately approve a form 3 and form 4 to me in TX the same way they did with the typo on one of my form 1s.

If I had to wait one more month I was going to lose it. Now I might have to wait another year. You start to realize why people around here build their own and :tongue01: the atf.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Hey don't you have to get back to work and change out a muffler bearing or something? :D

I think I'm done for the day. My fury has raised my blood pressure. I'm seeing stars and I have a splitting headache. Also.my foot hurts. I kicked something hard, don't remember what it was.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I think I'm done for the day. My fuey has raised my blood pressure. I'm seeing stars and I have a splitting headache. Also.my foot hurts. I kicked something hard, don't remember what it was.

Now why'd ya go and do something like that for?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I think I'm done for the day. My fury has raised my blood pressure. I'm seeing stars and I have a splitting headache. Also.my foot hurts. I kicked something hard, don't remember what it was.

Oh boy this really sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom