• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Well I guess you could title this "good news, bad news".
    Just got word my SBR was denied. THEY say I messed up the Spike's serial number.by omitting some letters in it. Unless "NSL" is part of the serial no. there are no letters. Anyhow, I'll get it straightened out and resubmit. At least the turn around should be quick. Just gonna cost me another $200 to get it fixed. So, let's start the refund clock here and see how long it takes.

BTW, I submitted this the last week of February.

My spikes lower starts with nsl too. I included the letters.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Only one was a Spitfire....and it can hold its own against your M11/9! The other was the the "ultra dangerous, every 10 year old red blooded American boy's wet dream"......full auto 10/22.:D

I wanted a BAR when I was 10. Still want one...

Looks like we are going to have a little competition between the m11/9 and the spitfire.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Me too. The note said to email the reviewer when I resubmit. I assume it gets priority approval but I've never done it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called and talked to my reviewer. He said a resubmission will go to the back of the line just like a new application. I dropped Clutter's name and he confirmed that he was a supervisor and the only one who could expedite things.

I also noticed my resubmission is 173,xxx after my initial app from 4 months ago. That's a lot of damn Form1s in 4 months :whoa:

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I just called and talked to my reviewer. He said a resubmission will go to the back of the line just like a new application. I dropped Clutter's name and he confirmed that he was a supervisor and the only one who could expedite things.

I also noticed my resubmission is 173,xxx after my initial app from 4 months ago. That's a lot of damn Form1s in 4 months :whoa:

Well crap. Guess I'll keep "cheeking" that Sig brace until early 2017

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Me too. The note said to email the reviewer when I resubmit. I assume it gets priority approval but I've never done it before.

Yes. I resubmitted yesterday and sent an email off to the agent with the new number. He approved it this morning first thing.:thumbsup:

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    Bought two suppressors 12/31/15 from Silencer Shop. I kinda messed up and did not buy the tax stamp through SS and instead went to my FFL and mailed out the Form 4 with $400 in money orders the same day. I got my approval on 6/1/16. Now just waiting on the other 3 suppressors I bought on 1/4/15 from SS where I bought the tax stamp through them, form 3 was approved 3/8/16.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Bought two suppressors 12/31/15 from Silencer Shop. I kinda messed up and did not buy the tax stamp through SS and instead went to my FFL and mailed out the Form 4 with $400 in money orders the same day. I got my approval on 6/1/16. Now just waiting on the other 3 suppressors I bought on 1/4/15 from SS where I bought the tax stamp through them, form 3 was approved 3/8/16.

SO you lived up to your screen name? :innocent0

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD

How did you see what number you are or how far along they are in the numbers?

Dave

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    How did you see what number you are or how far along they are in the numbers?

Dave

Just going off the control number. I'm assuming they are sequential. When I did 2 form1s back in January they were 3 apart. Now the one I just did is 173k apart :whoa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom