• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out with something. I'm trying to scrounge up some cash for a future CZ-82 purchase. I have some foreign cash left over from my deployments in the Marines years ago. Do you know of any place on Delmarva where I could get this exchanged for US currency? Thanks in advance!

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    Try your local bank that you are a member of or an airport that has international flights. I was prepping for a trip to Portugal a few years back and it was pretty straight forward. Depending on the currency (and the day that you attempt to exchange) will affect your exchange rate. Keep in mind, they do not exchange currency for free.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Bank of America does it for account holders as long as it's not a defunct currency. They have a currency exchange at the 10 Light St branch downtown. What currencies do you have?

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    One of the big banks on Howard Street does this. You need to take the elevator up to the 6 or 7 floor. I don't remember the bank as it was a while ago.

Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    Bank of America does it for account holders as long as it's not a defunct currency. They have a currency exchange at the 10 Light St branch downtown. What currencies do you have?

Mostly Australian, with a little Singapore and Bahrain cash. I have a BOA credit card so maybe I can try it there. Thanks for the help.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    AAA will sell you currency, but will not buy it back. I just went through that with them a month ago when my daughter came back from the UK.
    Try your bank. Most places will charge a percentage. Check the exchange rates before you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom