• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Evil Twin

Jun 13, 2009
    Based on the exchange in the conversation, I would feel safe in assuming that Cameron Smith is a Firefighter. Look at the last line in the picture. It's an ongoing, usually lighthearted back-and-forth joke between Fire and Police.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    There are plenty of cops who are more than willing to follow any and all orders they are given no matter how illegal or unconstitutional those orders may be. Sadly not everyone pays attention in their grade school history class.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Oh he got up in his feelings on faceboook thats all. Hes going to get some time-off via the department for violating their social media policy (most departments have them) and maybe a less in arguing with internet retards.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Wow, he's a real Barney Badass.

He should think twice before going Rambo. Not every door has a cowering soft b1tch behind it. :innocent0

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Oh he got up in his feelings on faceboook thats all. Hes going to get some time-off via the department for violating their social media policy (most departments have them) and maybe a less in arguing with internet retards.

The Blaze screenshots lead me to think he got trolled. Another FB success story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS396

Forum LEO whipping post
    Aug 19, 2013
    Frederick County
    Just another stupid Facebook exchange. Social media has been a real problem particularly among younger officers. These guys and girls grew up with this technology and some don't know when to keep their mouths shut now that they're in a position of responsibility.

I do think though, as someone said above, that taken in the right context he was just trying to get a rise out of the other guy. It's obviously a touchy subject right now, but I wouldn't make more out of it than it is.

I'll say for about the 50th time that all of the officers whom I work with, and whom I've discussed it with, are staunch 2A supporters. But it only takes one comment to go viral on the internet.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Context, context, context. It's everything in a conversation and can't easily be derived from a social media thread.......

Feb 28, 2013
    Based on the exchange in the conversation, I would feel safe in assuming that Cameron Smith is a Firefighter. Look at the last line in the picture. It's an ongoing, usually lighthearted back-and-forth joke between Fire and Police.

That didn't look too "lighthearted" to me.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    This guy is an @ssclown. He would NOT be the one kicking doors in. The guys that actually do that wouldn't waste time on Facebook talking sh1t. It's just after 3 PM today, if he is even back at work yet he is probably directing kids in crosswalks as we speak. Loser

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom