• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    Something about these firearms screams "absolutely friggin awesome" to me:

http://www.cz99.org/index.php?page=main

Note: This is not the same company that makes the CZ-75B which, in this case, CZ stands for "Ceska zbrojovka"

I dunno, maybe its the South Eastern European bug but I am constantly digging their hardware.

Next question, who do I have to bribe to get one? (No, I'm not suggesting that anyone violate the CFPA)

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    The Sig price buys you warranty service within the U.S. also. What would you do with your Cz99 if something went wrong?

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    trigger sucks. they are ruff guns internally. Wideners has sig 226 trade ins for 425 this month, id go for one of those

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Something about these firearms screams "absolutely friggin awesome" to me:

http://www.cz99.org/index.php?page=main

Note: This is not the same company that makes the CZ-75B which, in this case, CZ stands for "Ceska zbrojovka"

I dunno, maybe its the South Eastern European bug but I am constantly digging their hardware.

Next question, who do I have to bribe to get one? (No, I'm not suggesting that anyone violate the CFPA)

Naa .......This is what you really need !

Attachments

• CZ GRIPS.jpg
      CZ GRIPS.jpg
      61.1 KB · Views: 234

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    That is the CZ-75b High Polished Stainless Edition. They where on backorder for a good while .

Beautiful finish on it. This is the one I am thinking off, I think it is supposed to have the same finish they use on the Dan Wesson pistols.

CZ75Bstainless.JPG

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Beautiful finish on it. This is the one I am thinking off, I think it is supposed to have the same finish they use on the Dan Wesson pistols.

CZ75Bstainless.JPG

I don't want to hijack Rusty's thread , I have that one still wrapped in factory packaging . It is the Anniversary edition . Polished sides and satin .

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I don't want to hijack Rusty's thread , I have that one still wrapped in factory packaging . It is the Anniversary edition . Polished sides and satin .

I think he has learned his Czech lesson, we will let him be. :innocent0

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    Ha, you guys don't know the half. Check out the Industry Partners section and you'll see where my heart truly lies.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Ha, you guys don't know the half. Check out the Industry Partners section and you'll see where my heart truly lies.

Ha! I know you have been looking for a CZ-75. Any luck? There has been a backorder lately due to a large contract CZ has to fill. If you can't find one with a local IP, these guys may have them.

http://www.damascusgunshop.com/shop/pistols/cz-75.html?page=2

They are the same guys with the CZ table at the Chantilly show. I bought my SP-01 Shadow Target from them, they are good guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom