• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    It was a small venue, but is was a full venue! I was surprised today.
    I bought some ammo, shared a few jokes with people and realized I forget to bring my SKS action to buy a wood stock. The promoter needs to tell AACO he needs a big discount next time unless AACO fixes the roof.

NebTim

Leonidas likes Patriots
    Apr 11, 2018
    Marilandistan
    Heck yeah, those of us that braved the rain drops and not-so-long-lines did our part. Hope these guys do it again next year, I was pleasantly surprised by the number of vendors and folks that showed up to support. This is now on my next year - for sure - event calendar!

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Felt bad for the vendors near the water leaks. Lot of hard rain. Fun morning Saturday. Grabbed some ammo and a nice old sling for my Sharps 1863 Carbine. Few bucks to MSI. Let's keeps these shows near Annapolis and this leftist state government going.

89P13

May 10, 2023
    The Island
    It was my first gun show locally and everything is on point with what others said. I showed up 3:50 thinking it was over at 5 but it was 4 and still had time to walk it again and buy some ammo from the gentleman upfront. C&J I think it was. The shuttle driver was nice. Younger bearded guy with a camo snow suit. These prices were way more for most and same as LGS for others. I saw a stevens 320 and the guy had it for 399. And I was like no way this goes for that. Bass pro has them for 199 before 5%vet/leo/mil discount. Came out to about 175ish. Normal price was 299 I think. So “cheap” little things like that were way off and I saw a 43x priced more too. Then there was the Chinese parts/knives…idk. So like someone said before, I don’t know the business model here. Maybe for the older obscure stuff? Or unknowing? I really wanted to like it but I don’t think I’ll go again. I’ll try another one and see.

-That punisher stamp they put on your hand refuses to come off too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom