• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagtail

Oct 13, 2010
    Garrett county.Md
    Ref: Above Product.
    Does anyone in the group use the grips.
    Good value for money? Expensive! Worth it?
    Distance one can see the laser dot in daylight?
    Just made my final handgun purchase before 01-10-13.
    Question.
    The wait does NOT inclu the week-end/Correct?
    So the 8 days is really 10 days?

Just returned from a 6 weeks in the U.K.
    Petrol..$10.76 an Imperial gallon.
    But English Ale is "Over the Moon!"
    Wagtail

UNCLE PAULY

NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Aug 5, 2013
    Had them on a Beretta 92F (full size 9mm) and loved them. Was able to see laser dot out to 25 yards. Never tried them further, so they might work past that. Mine were actually a gift from someone who found them in a used car where he worked (band new, in the box). At near $300 I would never have justified the cost but they are really great. Work just as avertised; I could shoot very tight groups at 10 yards while holding the gun at waist level. One of my brothers now owns the gun and laser and is very pleased with the combo. If you have the extra money I'd say they're worth it especially if you have older eyes like I do.

8 day wait is 8 days and does include weekends.

Good shooting and enjoy you new gun.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    I recently purchased CTLGs for my S&W 625JM - paid $180 ebay

Works as advertised

As a potential HD gun I prefer laser since I can be on target without looking thru guns sights.

I also have lasermax on my Glock 22 which also performs well - paid $80 Amazon

vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    Crimson Trace is good stuff, and they stand behind their product. I sent in one for a j frame that had a broken battery contact, and they sent me a brand new one! I wasn't even the original purchaser, they came on a stainless J frame that I got for $300 :)

The dot is difficult or impossible to see in sunlight, but no problem in an indoor range, and not bad on a cloudy day.

I'll definitely be buying more of their stuff, but I'm holding out for the green lasers to come out for gen 4 glocks.

Coretac

Do NOT care what u think
    May 30, 2013
    Laser does many things , once aimed in you can shoot at any angle or any form. Also kinda like the " Click " of a shot gun , you see the red dot on you , you may have a second thought of what you may steal or hurt. I have red and green on my AR's love them , green is better for daylight .

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    I have a CT laser on my M&P9 and it works as advertised.
    I have shot it in sunlight, but it's primary purpose (for me) is for home defense.

If/when the bad guy sees the red dot on his chest, he would be stupid to proceed.
    If he decides to not heed that warning... I know where the shot(s) will be going.

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Have them on my Beretta 96 for HD. Never used them outside, but, as expected, they are bright and clear inside. Paid $150 for them on ebay. They were used but looked new, even came in original box. Even if you arent original owner, if you registerthem with CT, they'll send you free batteries every year. Great company that stands behind their product. My Son is a Marine armorer and he loves them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom