• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Well some creepo stole the back lisc plate off my dad's truck! They had to creep up the alley with no name to do it too. Yesterday some kids ( pre teen) were back there hanging around and someone yelled at them to leave-any connection ( kinda young to be stealing cars for joyrides)?. A couple days ago a bunch of 20 somethings were hanging out in the adjoining alley ( with a name) for a while. How should that be dealt with? Normally I resort to my libertarian self and just leave things alone unless it's over the top.

Dangit, do I have to open carry in the yard? LOL

I will say this- when I have to work in the shed in the back of the property at night, I WILL be carrying.

I wish I was in PA, then I could just open carry period...I feel it is a good crime deterrent. I hate MD!

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Put out a bunch of prominent signs that say the area is under 24-hour video surveillance. Dummy cameras help. They will take the hint, move on, and not return.

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    My rear plate was taken in Damascus. I got a parking ticket in the mail after paying for new tags. I called the MSP on it and they tracked to a truck in Baltimore City. The guy was arrested but I didn't get anymore than that.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Get the non-emergency number for HDG PD. Next time you see the youths loitering, call and let them know. DO NOT embellish the story just to get a response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom