• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cww

Jan 28, 2010
    got this today from our daycare provider. there seems to be an organized group of people targeting schools, day cares, and church programs. they are watching for people to leave stuff in their vehicles and breaking in and stealing as much as they can grab. so keep an eye out and don't leave goodies in the vehicle, at least not in sight.

Curl16

Daughter of a King
    Jun 5, 2013
    Carroll County
    Did anyone else hear possible gun shots in the Piney Ridge area of E'burg last night around midnight? At first I thought it could be fireworks but then there were also two choppers flying overhead. I tried checking for news stories but didn't see anything.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    got this today from our daycare provider. there seems to be an organized group of people targeting schools, day cares, and church programs. they are watching for people to leave stuff in their vehicles and breaking in and stealing as much as they can grab. so keep an eye out and don't leave goodies in the vehicle, at least not in sight.

Thanks for the heads up. I usually leave the windows down and stuff in the car.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    Did anyone else hear possible gun shots in the Piney Ridge area of E'burg last night around midnight? At first I thought it could be fireworks but then there were also two choppers flying overhead. I tried checking for news stories but didn't see anything.

there was a chopper flying around springfield at 12:30-1 am on the 18th or 11th. the neighboor says someone rooted around her car but didn't get to the hubby's truck. both were unliked. I may have scared them off cause I turned on the house lights to aid the chopper if he made it my way

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom