• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Bump.

Fellas, the three of us (DD214, Norton and myself) are donating $250 as a "Silver Sponsor" of this event and likely you'll see at least 2 of us there if not all 3.

It would be great to hang out for a while away from the noise and stress of the range. :D

The Friends of Michael Smigiel are hosting the Annual Crab Feast and Fish Fry

Saturday, June 26 2010 1-5 PM
    Turner’s Creek Pavilion, 13685 Turner’s Creek Rd. Kennedyville, MD. 21645
    Directions: From North on 213, Turn Right on Kennedyville Road and follow to end.
    Children under 13 are FREE!!!!
    Music!!! FOOD!!! Door Prizes!!! Silent Auction!!!
    Pay online at http://www.delegatemike.com Or send this form to: 138 E. Main Street Elkton, MD 21921

With children under 13 FREE, $50 is cheap for a day of eating crabs with your kids.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    MM,

We do in fact have an extra seat, and perhapsoneother if my wife doesn't go.

If she DOES go, then I'm afraid we'll be limited in the discussion of guns and politics.

If we talk too much business, she'll demand equal time to talk about manicures, hair dyes, and whatever neighborhood gossip she wants to relay. :sad20:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I understand completely.

This is great news, so can I count on that one slot, or should I buy a separate ticket?
    My primary purpose for going is to support MSI, secondly Mike Smigiel, so I just want to be sure to sit with you MSI folks, regardless of how the tickets flow. Just didn't know if you paid for a specific table for 5 or something.

Should I get the ticket from you in advance or at the event? And are you planning to wear shirts or anything to identify yourselves as MSI? I usually wear an NRA lapel pin on my blazer for public outings, I'll also have to check the dress code.

Let me PM you this, maybe if you have a minute you could call me, I'll send you my number to make it easier (it is correct on the MSI roster).

Thanks and I'm really glad this worked out!

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    We so love you guys and appreciate y'alls support!
    Trust me, when you catch me at the door, there'll be enough politics, guns, hunting and general FUN chat to last you all the way home ;-)

If anyone needs a ticket, just give me a shout on my cell 410-490-2734 so I can put your name down on the sheet. I am happy to settle up with you at the door.

Andi

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    sun.jpg

Interesting turn of events, so, good news/bad news. First the bad news, none of the original 5 MSI EM's will be able to make Mikes event, and they've paid for 5 slots. Good news is anyone that's supported MSI has a chance to go for free.

Spott77 has asked me to take point on this now so, I'll send word once we have 5 confirmed, tickets at the door 'will call' (free), I just have to confirm you.

It's over a 2 hour drive for me, each way, hope to see some of you there. This is now open to anyone on this forum, so if you are interested, please just PM me.

Thanks Andi for giving us a little flexibility.

Map/Directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=s&utm...a-us-bk-gm&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google maps

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Here's more info about the band that will be playing at Mikes Crab Feast:

Saturday, June 26, 2010 (in 1 days)
    Performer: Mystyk Harbour
    Venue: Turner's Creek Park
    The Mystyk Harbour Duo will be performing at the Annual "Friends of Mike Smigiel Crab Feast and Fish Fry"@ Turner's Creek Pavillion,Saturday June26th from 1-5.For more Info: www.delegatemike.com . Mystyk Harbour brings together a group of musicians whose sole purpose is to provide a wide variety of High energy Classic Rock, Blues, and Modern Rock, with a dash of everything else thrown in just for good measure. Our lead vocalist, Robin, brings a new twist to some of Rock's classic songs while the band provides a driving beat and musical stylings that just won't quit. Party On.....

Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Modern Rock, and everthing in between

Members: Robin, Harry, Jim, Bob, John

How to Book: Call Robin(410)708-7161 or Email:Mystyk.Harbour@gmail.com. Please be sure to check out the NEW MP3 files at myspace.com/mystykharbour

http://www.mdparty.com/schedule/showdate.aspx?id=220168

Turner's Creek Park
    Rt. 448 Kennedyville MD 21645

main.jpg

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    If I could be so lucky as to receive 2 of those Tickets????? The wife and I just had our 27th wedding anniversary on the 4th but do to economics did nothing to celebrate :sad20:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Ok, sounds good, that makes 5, we're done!

Please just PM me your real names and cell number, I'll call Andi and give her all our names, pick up the tickets at the door (name on list).

Lambo, you do realize that from Bel Air, that's about a 5 hour drive each way?

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Just got back, very successful outing. Thank you to those MSI members that paid for the tickets, we used all 5, there were a few folks from other gun groups (2A), good time was had by all. I took a few candid pictures, nothing really worth posting, and a couple short clips of Mike giving his mini speech and acknowledgements. I'm going to guess there were about 100+ folks in attendance, we could all fit in the pavilion and grounds, the right size crowd and great location for a large gathering. Mike was right out front along with his wonderful Chief of Staff (Andi) and some other key supporters/staff in their 'friends of Mike' polo shirts. Mike made a couple rounds to chat with everyone, I finally had a decent chat with him, like him even more now. Several hours into the event, about the time several 2A folks started to leave a group of attorneys showed up and sat with us. Was an interesting and educational experience listening to them talk politics (all pretty hardcore Republicans), nice lot, none the less.

Thanks to the MSI, MDShooters and other pro-gun folks in attendance, Mike gave us (MSI) an honorable mention during his remarks. Special thanks to boxcab and Lambo for their generosity and fellowship. It was a pleasure and honor to meet your families and share a moment with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom