• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    She 'stepped in it' again ...

But she did take a shot at our gov'nah ... :thumbsup:

Let he who is without Ebola cast the first stone…

Responding to her 'critics' she defends her previous acerbic rant by dissecting their 'comments' using examples like:

“How do you know whether God called Gov. O’Malley to grandstand about the poor illegal immigrants at our border — while secretly demanding that none of them be sent to his state?”

To that I say ...

Attachments

• You Go Girl.jpg
      You Go Girl.jpg
      21.6 KB · Views: 481

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    "Author Fires Back"

Breitbart.com -
    Illegal Aliens Disrupt Ann Coulter Book Signing, Author Fires Back

“Undocumented, unafraid!” they yelled. “Ain’t no power like the power of the people ’cause the power of the people don’t stop!”

The protesters inside the store, unfurled a large banner reading “Adios, Ann Coulter,” and brandished Mexican and anarchist flags.

"Author Fires Back" ... The title of the article got me excited, but all Ann could do is shoot off her mouth ... after all, she was signing her book in CA. I would have liked the 'alternative' much more.

Attachments

• ann_coulter_gun.jpg
      ann_coulter_gun.jpg
      17.6 KB · Views: 448
    Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The bad news: everyone hates Ann Coulter. I wish someone more credible would step up.

Apparently you're confusing the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues to be less credible than say ... any of the 14+ declared 2016 Republican candidates.

If you want insightful conservative political commentary that has to date garnered nary a yawn from the sheeple, read Sowell or Krauthammer. At least Coulter gets a rise out of the great unwashed and hopefully makes them look at the state the country is in long enough to dig into the issues and influence their future political decisions.

Think of her as Donald Trump without the charm. ;)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Apparently you're confusing the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues to be less credible than say ... any of the 14+ declared 2016 Republican candidates.

If you want insightful conservative political commentary that has to date garnered nary a yawn from the sheeple, read Sowell or Krauthammer. At least Coulter gets a rise out of the great unwashed and hopefully makes them look at the state the country is in long enough to dig into the issues and influence their future political decisions.

Politics is dirty business. I admire someone willing to roll up his(her) sleeves and plunge in. I am sick and tired of all the nuanced speech that goes on in todays modern political discussions. Ann tells it like it is. If you're squeamish, divert your eyes.:thumbsup:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Nicely done..

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    You read WAY too much into my comment about it making sense. We need MORE scrutiny into immigration, not less ... and sure, once you're a citizen, due process should apply. But, don't go processing Form N-400's like MD's MVA does with voter cards. You're only asking for trouble ... and more American jihadis

Discussed already ... Coulter has sent him a Dear John Chris.

Liberal plant is an extreme libertarian and as such does not believe in the concept of a state or government. As such he is the mist useful of idiots for tyrants everywhere..

Many believe in open borders because they don't believe in boarders.. What ever the case with liberal plant in this regard..he can never be an ally in restoring order

I am comfortable with leaving him to his rants..

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    And with this, you make it clear that you don't really understand liberty at all.

Liberty isn't something that is given, it's something that is taken away. Liberty is something you have by default. Were it not for the existence of entities in the world attempting to take liberty from you by force, liberty is exactly what you would have.

But what you state above reverses that, and presupposes that liberty is a gift that is given, rather than an inherent trait that is taken away.

The people you speak of don't lack investment into the dream, they have investment into its opposite.

Still haven't read Locke I see.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    At least on the 'due process' point, but maybe that's what Obama is counting on. Once you've set foot on our soil, legal or not, you have pretty much the same rights as everyone else (Gitmo is a good case in point, I assume), except for voting ... but he's going to fix that too. :rolleyes:

At that point, what good will scrutiny of immigration do ? We're all 'citizens of the world' then, except that I can't travel to Mexico (or Yemen for that matter) and expect the same lawful treatment there as provided here.

I know, they have different laws ...

I acknowledge that my 'freedoms enjoyed' are just an accident of birth, but not making a clear distinction between a citizen (natural born or naturalized) and not, certainly doesn't help to build national loyalty ... as evidenced more and more everyday. If you aren't 'invested in the dream', why support it; and if you're given something for nothing, why not despise the benefactor that provides it and demand even more while doing nothing in return ?

Folks who do not understand Locke tend to reinvent him badly..

What they call liberty Locke called the state of nature.. It no longer exists and Locke noted that it was unstable and leads to tyranny.. Then he proposed a middle ground.. Rule of law by social contract.. This necessarily entails restrictions on liberty.. But in Locke view the only stable alternate was tyranny..

If folks want out of the social contact I am Inclined to oblige them, to do otherwise as you notedd is a threat to the only stable form of Government that is not full on tyranny.

For my part I am moving on. Folks who do not understand Locke are no less a threat than those that oppose him (today that's mostly markists). I feel its safe and prudent to ignore these potential allies,since they distrust all athourity and will thus never back the markists or become an effective political force on there own.

Your comments,however, are spot on .and are closely alliened with Locke..

:thumbsup:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Couldn't disagree more, and those that dislike her do so because they are frustrated and unable to come up with good rebuttal - so they call her names like "conservative stick" which does little more than expose their own moronic, emotion based, illogical positions. I don't agree with everything she has to say, but I like her straight forward no nonsense delivery - its refreshing compared to most of the BS we are fed on a daily basis.

Alinsky rule 5.

Also know as satire.. Funny how liberals something several thousand years old gets invented by one man ;) likely they are all toddlers discovering the world for the first time..

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Thanks Al, I respect your input. I guess my opinion is valid only until 1868, with a few SCOTUS decisions thereafter.:o AFA a constitutional smorgasbord, I think that you would agree that recent SCOTUS decisions, and not my ramblings, have made it so.

I wasn't questioning 'due process' or 'equal protection' clauses of 14, but tried to hone in on the citizenship issue; something that was lost in translation with KC I guess. The 14th Amendment covers a LOT of ground and has been used and abused many times, with the citizenship part still being tested ... if you get my drift. :innocent0

Citizenship is key. Many liberatians do not grant the distinction. Since citizenship marks those that accept and are accepted into the Social Compact..it makes those who have agreed to trade some liberty and freedom of action ( state of nature ) for explicit protection from bad actors in exchange for obligations to that compact. This is why bad actors are punished by expulsion on occasion.. Why Fellons are denied the franchise... And so on.

What is up for debate is only the terms under which one can become a citizen and what obligations that citizen has. Many today think the answer to the first is " on summary demand " and the second is "none".. If is patently obvious that this eviserares the social compact and thus any nation so conceived.. Such persons are enemies of our form of government, and, if Locke is right , they will end it ,and the result will be tyrann replacing the power vacuum.

I note that none other than the Marists have proposed a new basis for government and we know what they want.

I don't care if these folks are sabouters or useful idiots the effect is the same..

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Her Latest

In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!

Donald Trump isn't a politician -- he's a one-man wrecking ball against our dysfunctional and corrupt establishment. We're about to see the deluxe version of the left's favorite theme: Vote for us or we'll call you stupid. It's the working class against the smirking class.

Attachments

• Ann Coulter Trump book.jpg
      Ann Coulter Trump book.jpg
      31.7 KB · Views: 258

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Fascism INDEED ...

Not Ann, but her provocateurs at Berkeley ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...more-violent-protests/?utm_term=.9e374b379bc1Berkeley cancels conservative firebrand Ann Coulter’s speech over fears of more violent protests
    In a letter to a campus Republican group that invited Coulter to speak, university officials said that they made the decision to cancel Coulter’s appearance after assessing the violence that flared on campus in February, when the same college Republican group invited right-wing provocateur and now-former Breitbart News senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos to speak.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...eley-university-cancels-her-appearance-995610Ann Coulter Vows to Speak at Berkeley After University Cancels Her Appearance
    "If that's banned, then no conservative can speak," Coulter told THR on Wednesday. "Meanwhile, corrupt banana republic leaders like Vicente Fox have the red carpet rolled out for them on the taxpayer's dime."

Fox, the former president of Mexico, spoke in Berkeley this week.
    As she snaps a BIG FvCK YOU salute to the AntiFAs, the campus administration, and milk-toast Berkeley PD. ...
    coulter_anniegun.jpg

Your gonna need it girl ...
    Coulter told THR that before they canceled her, Berkeley administrators insisted that she agree to a list of demands prior to her engagement, and that she accepted their terms.

"I've acceded to all their silly demands, which they thought would end it. When I said, 'yes, yes, yes,' they canceled anyway. No more clear-cut proof that taxpayer-supported universities will not allow conservative speakers," Coulter told THR.

"We have been unable to find a safe and suitable venue for your planned April 27 event featuring Ann Coulter," Berkeley's vice chancellors told the two groups who were set to co-host the event.

"I'm giving a speech," countered Coulter. "Speech will go on."

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    When are we going to update the civil rights act to protect other civil rights on campus, so that we can revoke federal funding for this asshattery.

I am not a Coulter fan, in fact I really don't like her, but Berkley has become shameful.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    When are we going to update the civil rights act to protect other civil rights on campus, so that we can revoke federal funding for this asshattery.

I am not a Coulter fan, in fact I really don't like her, but Berkeley has become shameful.

Like her or not, she freely speaks her mind AND she's spot on for most of her positions. Free speech doesn't need to be pleasant, melodic, mind-numbing utterances like what we got from Obama and his sycophant ilk. In fact jolting free speech can come from people whom you wouldn't associate with the 'alt-right' ... like Milo. And you know what the Berkeley fascists did when he spoke there. Do you dislike him also ? Because he's been saying pretty much what Coulter says.

This isn't confined to Berkeley either. Berkeley has just become the flash point. Soon we'll experience this everywhere. Shout downs, beat downs and riots. The brown-shirts will don black for every occasion from now until ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom