• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank M

Nov 19, 2011
    Do they still have a line out the door everyday? I need to go in and ask them some questions but I would rather not waste my time and theirs if they are still slammed with the panic crowd.

Sgt. Sykesville

O'mortified
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Windsor
    Do they still have a line out the door everyday? I need to go in and ask them some questions but I would rather not waste my time and theirs if they are still slammed with the panic crowd.

I was there yesterday at 3:15 and after waiting an hour I decided to go. Not so much the "I NEED AN AR NOW!" crowd, but still very busy. I'm glad to see the shop doing well, crisis or no crisis.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    If the PM box is full, just post on their forum page.

Anyway, do you have any ARs? I'd like one of those Colt 6920s for $1000 and an HBAR to shoot during the waiting period (and if it's more than 7 days, it's totally the FFL's fault).

Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    I was there yesterday at 3:15 and after waiting an hour I decided to go. Not so much the "I NEED AN AR NOW!" crowd, but still very busy. I'm glad to see the shop doing well, crisis or no crisis.

I got there last night around 6:30 or so. A few of us were there to pick up 4473 stuff, and a couple other potential customers.

Not crazy like a few weeks ago, but more than I expected.

hacktracker

Apr 10, 2012
    Lower-Slower
    Calling seems to be fruitless too!

I was able to get through to on the phone and in the 2 minute conversation the sound cut out 3 times. I presume this was three other phone calls coming in.

If you made a purchase and are waiting, Mark said the MSP was working on the folks from 12/20 and 12/21.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Patience. 3 weeks and you should be fine. :) that's what I'm expecting.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    There were 9 people in line at 11:45. They open at noon. Go down like everyone else.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

Sorry bro, I can't just drive over there I don't really live across the street from the place (especially if they don't have what I am looking for)!:tdown: I just stated the facts, I called several times with no answer that is the truth end of story! If you want to help them out so much head over there and pick up the phone!

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    There's a reason they're popular and too busy to answer all the phone calls. I was in last week as soon as they opened just for some ammo, by the time I left 30 min later, Mark was phone-less for all of about 1 minute and was busy signing forms while trying to reach manufactures and answer incoming calls. They aren't exactly resting on their laurels right now.

Thanks for the ammo, have any AR's in stock right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom