Cops Sneak Onto Man’s Property, Confiscate Surveillance Camera Without a Warrant (NOV 2023)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    That's played out. Superglue a dildo in the tailpipe. And put sulfur chunks against the catalyst using fiberglass wrap.
    just get a few bottles of doe in rut or skunk cover scent and drop the contents down the vents on their vehicle

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    If those guys were not a danger to the family, then thats a bad shoot.

Shouting "get off my property, you are trespassing" is appropriate

But officer, they looked just like deer! How was I supposed to know they were camouflaged?

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Get naked pictures of said agents wife and put them on the trail cam memory card

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Good question actually. What if you hold an FEL and there are no rules about mining your own property (probably are but I have no idea). You post detailed warnings about what will happen. Feds don’t listen since their shit don’t stink. They enter and blow themselves up. What happens (assuming you can lawfully claymore your land as an FEL holder)?
    In reality that would be considered booby trapping even with posted signs and AFAIK that is illegal in all states. But it is funny to think about.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Get naked pictures of said agents wife and put them on the trail cam memory card
    I like your idea. If pics are POV with your schwanz in her mouth, you will be saluted but required to teach a masterclass in asserting dominance while simultaneously wenching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom