• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Ever wonder why, there are so many LEO’s on “our” forums? It’s because they, are some of the most passionate 2A supporters! I truly believe, that “an armed society, is a polite society.” And, being on the front lines, of good and evil, I ask; who better than police, to see that very truth? Still suspicious? There are multiple studies and polls, that support this claim. If you care to, here are some interesting findings, from a poll of tens of thousands, of LEO’s:

Are there some cops, that do not the 2nd Amendment? Sure, police are supposed to be a reflection of their community. And, of those, I can resoundingly say; they are few, and far between.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    Ever wonder why, there are so many LEO’s on “our” forums? It’s because they, are some of the most passionate 2A supporters! I truly believe, that “an armed society, is a polite society.” And, being on the front lines, of good and evil, I ask; who better than police, to see that very truth? Still suspicious? There are multiple studies and polls, that support this claim. If you care to, here are some interesting findings, from a poll of tens of thousands, of LEO’s:

Are there some cops, that do not the 2nd Amendment? Sure, police are supposed to be a reflection of their community. And, of those, I can resoundingly say; they are few, and far between.
    Just following orders sir I have to feed my family too. Please hand over all your firearms we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    There's already a thread for this if it's about one of your former co-workers.
    Absolutely not! He’s an idiot! And, as I mentioned, in the minority
    Just following orders sir I have to feed my family too. Please hand over all your firearms we can do this the easy way or the hard way
    I’m sorry if you’ve personally experienced that. Or, is that just speculation?

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    Absolutely not! He’s an idiot! And, as I mentioned, in the minority

I’m sorry if you’ve personally experienced that. Or, is that just speculation?
    I can inform you of my run ins with the police where they didnt follow the law. Planting Evidence, Attempted planting evidence until they realized there were witnesses. Trying to charge for narcotics because a family members epi pen was in the car. Harrassment to the point one got fired and another suspended. Attempted illegal search and seizure. And this is just some of my experiences. I know many people with similar stories.
    Most cops will not give up thier ability to provide for thier family to protect your rights.

Now before the accusation comes up I am not against cops and back them. However I also know human nature. Sure a few will have the means to quit but most will just follow orders just like the Nazi's did and just like most of our military will do.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I like it when members identify as LEO (active or retired) because I tend to pay close attention to their perspective. As to their number here, I'd guess a dozen or more.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I like it when members identify as LEO (active or retired) because I tend to pay close attention to their perspective. As to their number here, I'd guess a dozen or more.

****I would think there is a lot more than that. We have over 32,000 members on MDS now.

atf no.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have had trouble with badged fire department officers with police powers (FIB's) and with badge carrying fire department members that don't carry guns.

The officers lied on reports as well as FD personnel, i must admit i am kicking myself for not suing AA County but in the long run i won and have as a prize a letter which describes their deficiencies, it happens to be on this forum as a legacy to their stupidity

What i have noticed is the county in general will close ranks and try to scrub, lie, and keep you from obtaining records until there is no hope or a good guy (assistant chief) comes along and ends up being honest and coming clean.
    Now with that said his job was to protect top brass from splatter from the slanderest Fire Marshalls and FD personnel.

With that said there are some great cops here that post and seems they are the good guys, only one fed here that is unhinged and nasty. Never says anything nice about anyone and if he is talking it is something negative.

Last edited:

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    When I lived in NC, the state "sheriffs" association universally opposed repealing the Jim Crow era pistol purchase permit law. They oppose every effort to pass constitutional (permitless) carry.
    All of the D dominated districts in NC had shriffs who have been sued multiple times for violating state law on time limits to approve permits.
    In anti 2A states, the LEO's in charge of permitting made bank in cash tips. NJ was one of the worst for this. You can bet that in MD the payment were more likely in the form of campaign donations.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    I'm sure the cops on mdWriters.com are all pro writing, mdCommies.com are all pro Communism, and mdPegging.com are pro - well let's just leave it there.

My experience with police officers I personally know is pretty 50/50 when it comes to respect for the Constitution. That isn't much different than my non-cop friends.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    It is truly bafflingbs to think the people that enforce unconstitutional 2a infringements are pro2a. I'll accept that a LEO is pro2a if they refuse to enforce any 2a infringement on duty. If they're arresting people for carrying without a permit, or for possession of an unregistered full-auto, they are not pro-2a.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And that Patuxent River Keeper had standing because " environmental " , but Civil Rights don't count .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom