• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    I guess another one for the eventual request for cert, along with those AR BAN cases with cert requests pending

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    An m16 should have second amendment protection. It's an arm in common use. The founders wrote the second to purposely ensure the people are armed to a sufficient degree to challenge and beat any standing army that threatens liberty. There is no text/history/tradition banning full auto rifles from the time period around the writing and ratification of the 2a. These infringements in the gca and nfa are unconstitutional on their face.

ddestruel

Jun 23, 2015
    The rate of fire argument is suddenly becoming the new talking point. Rate of fire is not defined by any federal or state statute. The mechanics of the firearm are on the other hand clearly delineated by multiple federal laws. constitutional or not the only differentiating factor is does the firearm fire multiple rounds through one pull of the trigger or does it not? ive heard this in multiple oral arguments over the last few months and find it to be the new slippery slope. even scotus waded into it

The moving of the goal posts here is a dangerous. A glock or Ruger 10/22 in the right hands can be made to simulate the level of fire that they claim makes the AR15 the same as a m16

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Didn't they used to sell trigger cranks in the back of Boy's Life magazine next to the Sea Monkeys and X-Ray Glasses? :nono:

*****I spent good money on those X-Ray glasses only to find out they didn’t exactly work as advertised ! Fully clothed women without those glasses on didn’t become naked women when I put the glasses on!! In fact, I would argue women were less likely to get naked around me when I was wearing those stupid glasses which made me look like a total dork vs a partial dork !! Total rip-off

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    *****I spent good money on those X-Ray glasses only to find out they didn’t exactly work as advertised ! Fully clothed women without those glasses on didn’t become naked women when I put the glasses on!! In fact, I would argue women were less likely to get naked around me when I was wearing those stupid glasses which made me look like a total dork vs a partial dork !! Total rip-off
    Did you buy one of the Teacup Dogs as well?

Maybe Joy Buzzers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom