• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    If it was so well expressed how did you miss his point?

Expressing ideas and having debate about those ideas, that's my purpose. This is an Internet forum, that is what it is for. IRL I do a lot for the cause. Like I tried to imply before, you aren't the only one that went to Annapolis or have a clue what went on there.

I saw no debate show me his constructive suggestion.

Just one..

I am many things noone has ever accused me of not being argumentative. What is his constructive agenda?

Show me the post, if I missed it.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    The only thing MSI has ever done that I disagree with was when a prominent member of MSI posted a thread bashing one of the only politicians on our side because of a kindergarten struggle over who gets the microphone. Childish and unprofessional. OTHER than that single, small incident, I will continue to support them because they do important work. MSI people, thanks for devoting time to the cause. Time is precious, we appreciate it!

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    The only thing MSI has ever done that I disagree with was when a prominent member of MSI posted a thread bashing one of the only politicians on our side because of a kindergarten struggle over who gets the microphone. Childish and unprofessional. OTHER than that single, small incident, I will continue to support them because they do important work. MSI people, thanks for devoting time to the cause. Time is precious, we appreciate it!

Was it that blowhard McDonough? He loves to get his mug in the picture. He also can't serve two masters....

This message is hidden because iggy is on your ignore list.

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    Why should we continue to support MSI? I really think that they screwed us over, using or donations for a lawsuit which they later withdrew that achieved nothing.

Well I have to ask you what have you done to help fight the gun grabbers ??? I have pledged time and money to work with MSI to help inform the public on how F up the new laws were and are going to be . Were you down in Annapolis to have your voice heard by the deaf politicians . Where were you at the meet ups to put a face to a screen name and see what you could do to help make the not so free state less of a tyrants wet dream. No really where were you ?

Instead of bashing an organization that is protecting your rights for not doing enough you should get off your ass and do something about it . I spent 17 hours at Annapolis on March 1st , I have donated to MSI and I have volunteered a day so you can sit back and say we are now a useless organization . What gives you the right to come down on the efforts of those when you have contributed nothing. We fight the fight and until you strap up for battle you will never understand what we do with the limited funds MSI has at its disposal .

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    I saw no debate show me his constructive suggestion.

Just one..

I am many things noone has ever accused me of not being argumentative. What is his constructive agenda?

Show me the post, if I missed it.

I have seen that you are argumentative, and I can see that your style is typical of Internet forums.

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    Was it that blowhard McDonough? He loves to get his mug in the picture. He also can't serve two masters....

Meh, It is a weak minded person who has to ignore ideas that don't fit his own. :thumbsup:

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    :banghead: as i have said before, divide and conquer. to the OP, did you by chance attend any of the rallies this past spring? did you testify? have you made more than one charitable contribution to any other pro 2A organization in the past year? i ask these questions because folks have a tendency to have half-hearted commitments. ANY lawsuit that opposes what EVERY gubment organization wants to put into law, is worth the effort, as it serves as a reminder to our ruling elite.

OJ was acquitted of murder but in the civil lawsuit for "wrongful death," he was found GUILTY.

:popcorn:

TrevorWills

May 20, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    I for one appreciate all that MSI has done so far and will continue to support for the long road ahead. As it is right now all they have done may only seem like small chips on the surface, but it only takes the right chip at the right time to cause the entire platform to collapse.

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    Not a win by a long shot. What legally binding revision to the law do we have now that we did not have before the lawsuit was dropped?

What part of the law do you think a court might have "revised" as a result of the MSI lawsuit? The law is the law and no Maryland court can/will "revise" it.

The lawsuit was fruitful. I would have liked to see the plaintiffs hold out for a commitment to change the regulation so the FFLs can do their own NICS checks, but I don't think that is a realistic expectation. We now have MD FFLs who are releasing on a timely basis, which we didn't have before the suit was filed.

I'm doubling down on MSI. As far as I'm concerned, they're doing better in-state work on 2A issues than anybody else.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I don't know what I did to you, but You should find the ignore button if you don't like my posts. I'm not going any where.

Neither of us get to decide that. The Bosses do.

As far as what you did to me? Nothing directly, but I have read your posts from the beginning and you do nothing but argue about how MSI and the NRA is bad and do nothing.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008

There was a miscommunication about Bolongo being invited to speak at a rally. We apologized.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom