• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Sorry I should have been clearer. its the new model that takes glock mags. Not the m-lok version. Traditional rifle stock. Threaded barrel. I have it set up for glock mags already

Matt

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Consignment Walls
    wall.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    wall3.jpg
    wall4.jpg
    wall5.jpg
    wall6.jpg
    wall7.jpg
    wall8.jpg
    wall9.jpg

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Expensive area to do business in with a clientele that has higher than average incomes. I've seen very reasonably priced stuff in United and got a STEAL on a suppressor there a few years back

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Those SKS prices make me sad. Can't make out the price on the vz2008's. How over priced is it?
    Cry me a river.

I can't begin to recover from the fact that the Browning HP I passed on in 1973 for $112 would run me well over a grand today.

Milsurp is available until it isn't. Get the stuff you want when it's around. The Nagant pistol I was too cheap to pay $99 for ended up costing me double.

United is selling this stuff on consignment; the previous owner is setting the price, with a bump for the shop that has to hold the item in inventory, do the paperwork, pay the overhead - utilities, lease, insurance and payroll - and listen to the whining. Retail is hell.

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    milsurp world is definitely funny. No body wanted wire wrapped enfields and now people drool over them

People would pass up a yugo to get a russian,albanian, or military issued chinese sks. Now people love yugos.

I do agree if these are pinned barrels made for export chinese sks's the owner wants a lot but i just keep it pushing.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    milsurp world is definitely funny. No body wanted wire wrapped enfields and now people drool over them

People would pass up a yugo to get a russian,albanian, or military issued chinese sks. Now people love yugos.

I do agree if these are pinned barrels made for export chinese sks's the owner wants a lot but i just keep it pushing.

The same with Lend-Lease M1 Garands. They were looked down on by purists and now they’re recognized as snapshots in time of how they were built at the time as most are unissued and original outside of British red paint.

VHT4ME

Jan 7, 2021
    Cry me a river.

I can't begin to recover from the fact that the Browning HP I passed on in 1973 for $112 would run me well over a grand today.

Milsurp is available until it isn't. Get the stuff you want when it's around. The Nagant pistol I was too cheap to pay $99 for ended up costing me double.

United is selling this stuff on consignment; the previous owner is setting the price, with a bump for the shop that has to hold the item in inventory, do the paperwork, pay the overhead - utilities, lease, insurance and payroll - and listen to the whining. Retail is hell.
    I'm more upset with whoever is buying at these inflated prices. Also with respect i am comparing prices to 4 years ago not 50. Better off just build an AR. 7.62x39 ammo prices are also through to roof. Cheaper for me to shoot my AR.

HiStandards

Aug 1, 2017
    Anne Arundel Co
    Cry me a river.

Inflation: my dad bought a new F-350 for less than 4000 in 1973. Try to find one for 10 times that today.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    Those SKS prices make me sad. Can't make out the price on the vz2008's. How over priced is it?
    Those prices make me happy! I made a good investment when I was picking them up in the 90’s for $100 or so.

Milsurp is available until it isn't. Get the stuff you want when it's around.
    This!
    Also this!
    I hate seeing post complaining about prices on any of our IP’s pages. If You don’t like it, keep it to yourself.
    As far as I know IP’s pay to advertise on here.

United is one of my favorite gun shops. I’ve gotten some good deals though them over the years.
    I only wish they were closer, but well worth the 45-50 minute ride

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom