• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Looking at this again, I hope these criminals don't give any other thugs ideas! This is broadcasted everywhere, we look at it as an atrocity, criminals look at it as a success........

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Targeted and planned. I hope they look through their surveillance tape for possible casing. They moved quickly and in unison. The one didn't even look at the first case on the left. No stopping or hesitation in anything they did and they are well covered.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Targeted and planned. I hope they look through their surveillance tape for possible casing. They moved quickly and in unison. The one didn't even look at the first case on the left. No stopping or hesitation in anything they did and they are well covered.

Agree that wasn't the first time they had been in there or the first time they had done that. They even made sure to remove they're tools which was interesting to me. A black sack to handle the weight those yellow entry tools that look like fire equipment or specialized and the way the rifles were carried off the wall, how much they could carry and move without dropping a thing knowledge of the alarm system and response timing. Someone was outside I bet too to material handle and drive. S.O.B's. I would consider them ISIS and deal accordingly.

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    I would bet most of the pistols are already vacuum sealed and on their way to other parts of the country via the US Mail.
    Why not Baltimore? Obviously a huge market there.
    Would be interesting to know if the burglars were working for someone else

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    After watching video a few times I do believe the guy on the right (looking at store door) was the lead guy or had done this before. Let's start with those yellow tools didn't look like anything but crow bars. The guys on the left dropped his bag to smash top of glass (Dumb) while guy on the right smashed front vertical face glass with bag in hand and put all the guns in the same step. Left guy smash top glass numerous times to only get guns on top shelf. Yes I believe they had been in the store before but IMO sloppy. Maybe these guys have done this before but they aren't "professional Criminals". Guy on the left hops over glass he broke to grab guns off the wall while his buddy is already on 2nd display. Yes "planned" not given there obstacles not a "ISIS" job.

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    They can't purchase or take possession of a handgun without a HQL that's completely illegal and unethical in the state of Maryland. So glad we have these unconstitutional laws. But I guess possession of a stolen firearm falls under a valid G&S so every Homie in this state is free or another CVS will be destroyed again.

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    They can't purchase or take possession of a handgun without a HQL that's completely illegal and unethical in the state of Maryland. So glad we have these unconstitutional laws. But I guess possession of a stolen firearm falls under a valid G&S so every Homie in this state is free or another CVS will be destroyed again.
    Good point. If the buyers in Maryland dont have HQLs, the burglars will have to sell the guns in Virginia or DC.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Colt Detective Special

Colt Detective Special (Nickel Finish) c.1930 .38spl - $650.00

Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpg
      IMG_1003.jpg
      147 KB · Views: 818
    • IMG_1004.jpg