• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    When are C&R dispositions entered in bound book - when consigned or when sold? I would think when consigned to another FFL holder but I am not certain. Thank you for helping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'd say on consignment, as it has been transferred to another license holder.

If one chooses to reclaim a consigned firearm, the process is identical to a sale; you are effectively buying it back.

Jul 1, 2012
    Indeed, when it transfers out of your possession to the FFL, you log it out of your book.
    If it comes back for some reason, you log it back in as a new entry. Been there, had to do that :)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Just like Bob A says. I sold C&R item to non C&R holder last year. I entered the gun shop info into bound book.
    If its consignment, think of it, you will not be the one doing the transfer to the buyer and the FFL SHOULD NOT be giving you their info anyway.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Indeed, when it transfers out of your possession to the FFL, you log it out of your book.
    If it comes back for some reason, you log it back in as a new entry. Been there, had to do that :)
    That. Within 24hrs IIRC.

If you have it, it’s in your book. If you don’t have it, it’s in the dispositions side of the book. Anytime that changes, it goes in the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom