• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Congressional District 5 - Arness or Faddis?

Judges for Circuit Court 7: Vote up to 4
    Ademiluyi, Dawson, Engel, Mason, Nyce; Turner?

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    From Arness and Faddis websites:
    Arness pro constitution and 2A
    Faddis doesn't show interest in either

TheDoc

Apr 22, 2016
    Many thanks to the folks above who mentioned me. I'm running for Congress in MD-3 against Sarbanes. We've got the Primary on Tuesday (I hope I can count on all the non-DINOs).

I would love to discuss any 2A issues with anyone here, but a little bit about me first:

I've been an ER Physician for over 30 years, traveling to some of the nation's largest cities to fill staffing crises in night shifts - in fact, I haven't worked a day shift since 1992! After I got my law degree I started contributing to many large medical/legal journals and realized I could probably create the journals myself, so I started a publishing company out of my basement which is now the largest publisher to Emergency Doctors. In 2001, I joined the Navy Reserves at the ripe age of 50 - I had a critical wartime skill and I thought I could serve my country. I deployed to Iraq with the initial invasion in 2003 and completed another tour in 2008.

2A is not going to be a central issue to my campaign, but I want you all to know that I am a gun owner, and a 2A supporter. I'm a veteran, most of my campaign staff are veterans, and I have seen the lessons of history, and realize the necessity of the 2A. Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.

Please see my website for any additional information: www.PlasterForCongress.com

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Many thanks to the folks above who mentioned me. I'm running for Congress in MD-3 against Sarbanes. We've got the Primary on Tuesday (I hope I can count on all the non-DINOs).

I would love to discuss any 2A issues with anyone here, but a little bit about me first:

I've been an ER Physician for over 30 years, traveling to some of the nation's largest cities to fill staffing crises in night shifts - in fact, I haven't worked a day shift since 1992! After I got my law degree I started contributing to many large medical/legal journals and realized I could probably create the journals myself, so I started a publishing company out of my basement which is now the largest publisher to Emergency Doctors. In 2001, I joined the Navy Reserves at the ripe age of 50 - I had a critical wartime skill and I thought I could serve my country. I deployed to Iraq with the initial invasion in 2003 and completed another tour in 2008.

2A is not going to be a central issue to my campaign, but I want you all to know that I am a gun owner, and a 2A supporter. I'm a veteran, most of my campaign staff are veterans, and I have seen the lessons of history, and realize the necessity of the 2A. Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.

Please see my website for any additional information: www.PlasterForCongress.com

Doc, haven't followed your race but just skimmed your website and am impressed by your credentials and experience. Am not in your gerrymandered district, but am in a similar fix.

Good luck on Tuesday, and on from there. The night shift seems to be the MGA's prime time for their dastardly dirty work, so you'd excel staunching the shenanigans then and there if you had the chance, I'm sure.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    He sponsored the following:

H.R. 2732: Handgun Purchaser Licensing Act
    Prognosis: 1% chance of being enacted

That's not "passed."

In fact, politicians always misrepresent when they say they "passed" something. It takes the entire legislative body to "pass" legislation, and it isn't "passed" until it wins an up/down vote. Nobody calls them on even the macro lies anymore, let alone the details, so long as it fits "the agenda."

The only thing van Hollen ever "passed," by himself, was gas. Maybe stones.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    [/B]

That's not "passed."

In fact, politicians always misrepresent when they say they "passed" something. It takes the entire legislative body to "pass" legislation, and it isn't "passed" until it wins an up/down vote. Nobody calls them on even the macro lies anymore, let alone the details, so long as it fits "the agenda."

The only thing van Hollen ever "passed," by himself, was gas. Maybe stones.

Actually, I think "passed" is more than appropriate for most of this legislation. Consider the source for the ideas, and how they made it out into the world. Steaming pile of FSA2013, anyone?

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Thanks to all.

All basic info from posts to this point extracted to OP and referenced from there If I missed some information, please let me know and I will work to get in another update.

The primary is Tuesday! Get out and vote!

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom