• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skylighter

Oct 29, 2011
    Last weekend, I took the Utah concealed carry course offered at Duke's Defense World, near 2A sales in Jessup. Going in, I thought I would be bored and would be fighting off sleep by the end. On the contrary, I found the instructor to be very engaging and I learned more than a few new things. I walked out with a sealed envelope ready to be mailed to Utah that included the application, training stamp, finger prints, and photo. All of this was done right there as part of the class.

For $100, it was probably the best value that I have ever gotten in a class.

If your looking for something to do with a Saturday, I highly recommend it. I do not have any affiliation with Duke's or 2A. However, a lot of money seems to magically disappear every time I visit 2A.

Danny

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Last weekend, I took the Utah concealed carry course offered at Duke's Defense World, near 2A sales in Jessup. Going in, I thought I would be bored and would be fighting off sleep by the end. On the contrary, I found the instructor to be very engaging and I learned more than a few new things. I walked out with a sealed envelope ready to be mailed to Utah that included the application, training stamp, finger prints, and photo. All of this was done right there as part of the class.

If your looking for something to do with a Saturday, I highly recommend it. I do not have any affiliation with Duke's or 2A. However, a lot of money seems to magically disappear every time I visit 2A.

Danny

I to attended Duke's class and found it very interesting. The more I learned about Utah law the more I wanted to live there.

enr

Jan 18, 2013
    I'm looking to attend tomorrow and am looking forward to it even more after reading your account. Thanks for the feedback for the rest of us!

Danny

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom