Complaints filed against 19.8% of Montgomery County officers last year, police data show

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    : https://montgomeryperspective.com/2023/07/12/three-facts-about-moco-police-officers/

its amazing how you can get the same info and draw really different conclusions....this is a great blog btw if you are in MC
    Irony not mentioned in the text regarding "demographics" is that according data kept min federal reporting, female officers are over represented in OIS incidents. Female officers go to gun sooner than men because the majority of violent criminals are men. Men are bigger and stronger. Thus, female officers have to use their equalizer.
    Years ago, a brave NC sheriff said that the #1 reason for certain minorities to be rejected from the police academy was positive drug test.
    As far as reducing actual excessive force incidents, the best thing departments can do is require officers to maintain high physical standards. No more lard arses. Fat cops seem to be over represented in actual excessive force incidents.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    let the badge cam do the talking.
    Sure did for me... They could not make those charges go away fast enough for how jacked up Trooper J. Walker of "Marylands Finest, Leonardtown" conducted himself that night.

And now I carry one every single day everywhere I go.

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    I only want the 14 complaints of bias checked out, crime is out of hand and I am willing to let the cops beat up some punks, and even me (beating not shooting) by mistake, if it will make the scum leave us alone. If I wanted to live in lawless DC I could take the Metro there.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'm sure the complaint percentage is about average for any BLUE bailiwick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom