• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Just ordered this today. I wanted a 6920 and found out they were doing these in OD Green and FDE. All the Magpul extras are included. :D

clyde_armory_fde_colt_le6920.jpg

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    They are Limited Edition Colt factory models. Ordered mine from 2ASales. Some better pics in this link.

That is awesome; Mark wouldn't even have to use his Jedi mind trick to get me to order one of those. :thumbsup:

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Just ordered this today. I wanted a 6920 and found out they were doing these in OD Green and FDE. All the Magpul extras are included. :D

clyde_armory_fde_colt_le6920.jpg

Saw a few of those in tan and OD green at the last Chantilly gun show. Pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having one, but for now I'll have to live with my basic black one.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    That is awesome; Mark wouldn't even have to use his Jedi mind trick to get me to order one of those. :thumbsup:

He would just save it for something else. Like trying to convince me I need a $2700 Wilson Combat 1911.

Saw a few of those in tan and OD green at the last Chantilly gun show. Pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having one, but for now I'll have to live with my basic black one.

I missed the FDE ones there, but I did see the OD Green. I would be happy with either, I preferred the FDE and that's what was left in stock.

We had one of these in for a few days. They have a pretty cool receiver color!

Who else does a production run of FDE right now? I know I've seen them in the SIG catalog, but never in person.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Did the paperwork today, looks even better in person. Now to figure out what kind of optic I want.

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    I'm sorry, but for some reason I have this urge to say I Hate You..:D just kidding you Lucky Dog, Congrats!!! That's a Hell of a nice rifle you bought your self.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I'm sorry, but for some reason I have this urge to say I Hate You..:D just kidding you Lucky Dog, Congrats!!! That's a Hell of a nice rifle you bought your self.

Ha thanks. I wanted one really nice AR for my collection, figured it should be a Colt. My M&P Sport is going to be a project gun to play around with.

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    Ha thanks. I wanted one really nice AR for my collection, figured it should be a Colt. My M&P Sport is going to be a project gun to play around with.

You're Welcome man. I came back to the thread to get another look at it. :D That is One Sexy Bitch!! I'm in Lust!!!

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I think it needs a friend though. And I need a 1911, Colt Gold Cup National Match maybe?

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    I think it needs a friend though. And I need a 1911, Colt Gold Cup National Match maybe?

Sweet! But you'll have to get it done just like the receiver.:D I have a few WMD products. They do the Nickel Boron. That might get ya close in color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom