• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • minux

Jun 19, 2023
    HoCo
    So, I have been searching and gave up trying to find SP945381-RP in stock anywhere. Does anyone know of any local places that may have? I am trying to get the OEM magazines.

Thank you!

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    To help your search here are the UPC and MPN which ime are used much more universally than any “code”:

Magazine Capacity: 9 Round
    Code: 14J-PMG-SP945381-9RD
    MPN: SP945381
    UPC: 123009453810

Also, if we agree “OEM” does not necessitate that Colt actually made them, you’re likely going to find them under the label of the actual maker for Colt. Nine times out of ten that turns out to be MecGar but, in this instance, my money is on Chip McCormick:

Now, using the “GunSearch” search engine,mit shows the last vendor to have them was BattleHawk Armory which luckily for you is a 100% legit and gtg online vendor. Anytime I see that I establish an account with BattleHawk and put the item on my “Notify Me (when item comes back into stock)” and in my account “Wish List”

When certain items do come back in stock they evaporate overnight so, when I am quick to react, after being patient and waiting, I’m successful more times than not.

Best o’ Success (when you do find them, and after you verify they function 100%, Buy In Bulk! - they will not be any easier to find 5, let alone 10 years from now)!

Last edited:

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    In my experience there are three brand 1911 magazines that have never caused me problems…genuine Colt (regardless of who made them)…Wilson Combat…and McCormick Shooting Star which is now owned by Wilson Combat. Chip McCormick wanted to retire and Bill Wilson wanted his magazine follower patent.

There are brands I have no experience with but those three are what I will buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom