• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    It’s a shame that recalls weren’t written into our constitution. Imagine if you had a job where you only had a chance to get fired once every 4-6 years. Really helps elected officials not represent the people in their district if they have no fear.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Can we recall the president?

Sorry, but not a laughing matter at all.

With all 3 of the SCANDALS going on and the fact that they could have had an impact on the 2012 election, I think the courts really need to look into it.

We all joke about it, but it really happened. Maybe not cover-ups, but FACTS were definately kept from the people BEFORE the election took place.

ALL OF US/THE U.S. went to the polls with lies, half truths, and a lot of misinformation fed to us.

Of the 3, the IRS crap is the worst of it. This would have had both D's and R's outraged and the Obama White House knew that. PRIOR to the election.

Heads should roll. MOTHERLAND SECURITY ALERT: Figuratively speaking of course.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Sorry, but not a laughing matter at all.

With all 3 of the SCANDALS going on and the fact that they could have had an impact on the 2012 election, I think the courts really need to look into it.

We all joke about it, but it really happened. Maybe not cover-ups, but FACTS were definately kept from the people BEFORE the election took place.

ALL OF US/THE U.S. went to the polls with lies, half truths, and a lot of misinformation fed to us.

Of the 3, the IRS crap is the worst of it. This would have had both D's and R's outraged and the Obama White House knew that. PRIOR to the election.

Heads should roll. MOTHERLAND SECURITY ALERT: Figuratively speaking of course.

Do you honestly think the people who abuse social programs (obama voters) give a shit about the scandals? No. Hes the brotha giving away free shit. He would have been reelected anyway.

Stratman60

Apr 6, 2013
    Calvert
    iH8demlibz is right. The liberal media has said next to nothing about this. Their agenda I think is obvious, to have Hilary Clinton as our next President.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    iH8demlibz is right. The liberal media has said next to nothing about this. Their agenda I think is obvious, to have Hilary Clinton as our next President.

Call it wishful thinking maybe, but I don't think H.R.C. has a chance. She is more to the Left than what we have now. And she wears WAY too many pant suits.

First and foremost, Ben Ghazi will be her running mate and "What Difference Does It Make" will be played over and over and over and over and over!!!!!

The death of Vincent Foster is sure to come up in the primary along with many other ODD disappearances.

Knober Gate will come up and be an unpleasant distraction. Personally, I thought Monica was HOT.

And all that CRAZY money she made on Wall Street Investments will come up as well.

Just my .02

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom