• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwhaley

Oct 20, 2008
    It's CNBC. The piece might as well be directed by Bloomberg.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    CNBC has a different demographic than MSNBC. I'm hoping for relatively fair.

CNBC Prime

Apr 24, 2013
    Our team wanted to understand the AR-15’s immense popularity on both sides of the debate and go beyond the clichés. Portraying the AR-15 negatively is not the objective of the documentary and we can reassure all owners and enthusiasts that we aren’t choosing a side.

Here’s a clip from the special: http://cnb.cx/Zg19V7.

“America’s Gun: The Rise of the AR-15” premieres tomorrow Thursday, April 25th aat 10p ET/PT.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Well hello and welcome to MDShooters.com! I certainly wasn't expecting that! :)

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate you taking an honest an unbiased look at it. I couldn't imagine someone from CNN or any other news network taking the time to make an account here and speaking with us about it. Thank you.

Verbotene

Lurker Supreme
    Feb 27, 2012
    Our team wanted to understand the AR-15’s immense popularity on both sides of the debate and go beyond the clichés. Portraying the AR-15 negatively is not the objective of the documentary and we can reassure all owners and enthusiasts that we aren’t choosing a side.

Here’s a clip from the special: http://cnb.cx/Zg19V7.

“America’s Gun: The Rise of the AR-15” premieres tomorrow Thursday, April 25th aat 10p ET/PT.

For this response alone, I'll watch it.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate you taking an honest an unbiased look at it. I couldn't imagine someone from CNN or any other news network taking the time to make an account here and speaking with us about it. Thank you.

Could not have said it better myself!

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

This

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave

This.

Thanks for posting my DVR is set. Like I said, the previews looks promising. The issue needs to be explored without bias and I hope this is it.

Any firearm enthusiast KNOWS that the ar15 isn't any more lethal than any other semi auto and in most cases, is actuall less so. I hope that is presented to the audience I hope it is also made clear that it is a semi automatic rifle and not an automatic rifle like the military uses. Lots of folks don't realize that... Understandably so since many politicians who aren't versed on firearm function often mistakenly refer to them as "automatic weapons" or firearms "designed for the battlefield."

Not to mention many news clips talking about the ar but showing video of an m4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom