• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    There is a quote on CMP forums from customer service that as of now, no news is good news.....

but that may be another silly rumor.....

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Yeah, I'm starting to get bummed out about this whole carbine sale. Now that six weeks have passed, the first 1,000 are surely sold. Our odds of getting one have dropped from 40% to 25% or less.

I'm not giving up hope until the CMP sends out there mass "Dear John" note, though.

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    Got a "CMP ORDER RECEIVED" e-mail today!

That mean I'm in the money??! Or just I'm on a waiting list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Got a "CMP ORDER RECEIVED" e-mail today!

That mean I'm in the money??! Or just I'm on a waiting list?

Did it say

We have received and verified your recent order. There is nothing that we will be able to tell you about the order until we have input al orders received ahead of yours into the system. Your order will now advance to our sales area and from there to our shipping area. Please note, that unless otherwise listed, our order to ship time is 30 days. Your will receive other email as the order progresses.
    Your customer # is xxxxxx Your email password is xxxxxx that is today's date with the first and last initials of your name lower case. Your email address and password are what you will need to use to log into our estore to check order status, purchase items, view your account, etc. If you have any problems doing this, please let us know. Thank you for your order and your support of our programs.

That is the DBU - "Don't Bug Us". It should mean you will get a Carbine eventually. They won't charge your card until shortly before shipping.

You should start logging in to the estore to check your account 4 to 6 times per day (3x on Sundays).

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    It says:

"Order Received 2/1/16

We have received and verified your recent order. You will receive other emails as the order progresses.

Your customer # is XXXXXX. The order will not show as pending on the estore until the Sales Department processes and assigns an order number to it. If you have any problems logging onto the estore, please let us know.

The shipping time will be determined by the amount of orders ahead of your order.

Thank you for your order and your support of our program."

Sorry for the noob questions...

mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    That's probably it. However I never got a dbu. Just a text from FedEx telling me I had a package coming the next day. Then it was on the estore after that.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    It says:

"Order Received 2/1/16

We have received and verified your recent order. You will receive other emails as the order progresses.

Your customer # is XXXXXX. The order will not show as pending on the estore until the Sales Department processes and assigns an order number to it. If you have any problems logging onto the estore, please let us know.

The shipping time will be determined by the amount of orders ahead of your order.

Thank you for your order and your support of our program."

Sorry for the noob questions...

That is a DBU lucky guy you will be getting a carbine! :party29:

I'm still waiting.:sad20:

m0bas

Feb 26, 2012
    IBM 3.7 mil
    Field Grade

M1 CARBINE_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics