• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I knew there was no way my order got there in time, but checked my e-account today and it said my associated organization had expired. Berwyn Rod & Gun is one of their approved organizations but renewals don't correspond to the even year, I just got my new 2016 badge today with no lapse in my membership.

Mine got there on time and my e-account doesn't have anything. Hummmm

Maybe Berwyn is hasn't kept up with the CMP? I was a member there in the late 90's.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Mine got there on time and my e-account doesn't have anything. Hummmm

Maybe Berwyn is hasn't kept up with the CMP? I was a member there in the late 90's.
    From what others stated in this thread, if you had gotten picked in the lottery, they would have contacted you with any problems with your documentation.

mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    Its amazing that there are so many on cmp forums getting rifles and zero here. Maybe they just have more people represented.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I knew there was no way my order got there in time, but checked my e-account today and it said my associated organization had expired. Berwyn Rod & Gun is one of their approved organizations but renewals don't correspond to the even year, I just got my new 2016 badge today with no lapse in my membership.

Just send a copy of your membership, a scan works, to customer service with your customer number and request they update your record. I do it every year for my club.

KP Shooter

Le Flâneur
    Dec 1, 2009
    Long Island/ MoCo
    I just got an email from the CMP:

Order Received 2/1/16

We have received and verified your recent order. You will receive other emails as the order progresses.

Your customer # is 2#####. The order will not show as pending on the estore until the Sales Department processes and assigns an order number to it. If you have any problems logging onto the estore, please let us know.

The shipping time will be determined by the amount of orders ahead of your order.

Thank you for your order and your support of our program.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I just got an email from the CMP:

Check the estore later today. You should have a serno assigned. Get back to us with the mfg details.

Also, let us know some details about your order. Did you pay with check or CC? Have you ordered from the CMP before?

Don't forget to post pic's in the "Just got it now" thread, you lucky dog.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    it can take days or weeks before it shows up in the estore.

The email does not mean you are getting a carbine, merely that you have reached step 2

You must now check the estore at least twice a day to see if your order shows up.

Don't forget they are on central time and often work late.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Increase odds of something showing up in estore by skipping a day of checkin website. Skip 3 or more days and you may get a failed delivery attempt notice on your front door!

Guys , remember that they were still doing Garand orders before all this started so they had a back log going on already.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Well, I didnt get a DBU,
    I didnt have any order at all in my Estore account (checked this morning)

BUT

MY CC was just charged $695.00 30 mins ago by CMP.

SOOOO M1 Carbine is on the way!!!!!???

Holy cow. .

UPDATE: 25 Feb: Order number appeared in the Estore about 5-6 hours AFTER my CC was charged. Still TBD on shipping and listed as open.

UPDATE: 26 Feb: gun shipped 3pm today. Arrives Monday 29 Feb. Nice Leap year surprise

Last edited:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Way to rub it in guys.... Still no activity. :(

Saw you had posted, and hoped you'd gotten lucky. You still might.

Coming in the door today, I suddenly thought, "What if a Carbine came with no warning, and is sitting in the foyer?"

Why2kmax shows it could happen.

The CMP is tricky that way.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    I got a Fedex tracking# from CMP and my heart skipped a beat. Then I remembered it was just my trigger assembly coming back on a Garand that firing multiple shots on the same trigger pull. They did respond fast to my initial email and the turnaround both ways was less than a week. :thumbsup:

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    For those of you who won't get one of the CMP M1 Carbines, there are still reasonably priced Carbines available on GunBroker and on occasion at our local shows and favorite shops.

I have purchased three recently (an Inland, an Underwood and a Winchester), two from Gus at Accurate Pawn in Elkridge, and one two weeks ago from a good seller in Nebraska. Average for the three was $800. All were service grade quality, a mixture of parts , USGI stocks and in very nice condition.

I sold a "corrected" Winchester on GunBroker this past week, $1,095, to a buyer in Texas. Some of you might have seen that rifle at the recent show at How Co Fairgrounds. I saw my first Carbine in Nha Trang in 1966 while flying for Det D, 1st MI Bn (ARS).

Cheers and good shooting,

Lew--Ranger63

ACMAN

Jan 24, 2011
    Maryland
    Look at what Fedex just dropped off.
    It's a Inland with 11-43 barrel date Muzzle reading 1+ Throat reading 2+
    Receiver is marked Bavaria Forestry Police.
    This is my first M1 carbine.
    Can't wait to take it out shooting.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (6).jpg
      FullSizeRender (6).jpg
      16.3 KB · Views: 287
    • FullSizeRender (8).jpg
      FullSizeRender (8).jpg
      17 KB · Views: 283

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics