• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow68

May 4, 2009
    AA Co.
    Hello all,
    This is my first time starting a new thread so hopefully I've done a good job (and also started it in the right place) - but I've enjoyed lurking around the community for a while now and I've learned a ton, and just generally enjoyed reading the posts of all sorts. So, I thought it was about time I did what I could to give back a little...

Galls.com is having a big ol' clearance sale - 700+ items - there are a lot of uniform items there for the LEO/EMS types and a bunch of patrol car items as well - but there are also a fair number of holsters, MOLLE gear and other interesting tidbits as well.

I ordered a Bianchi Holster for $10 – it had an MSRP of $119 and a Googled street price of about $85

Their shipping is flat rate by order value - e.g. up to $25 was $6.99 shipping for me.

The sizes/styles are extremely limited, so don't count on finding the thing you want - but if you're willing to spend the hour or so that it takes to page through all of the stuff - you might find some gems...

Good Luck, Happy (bargain) Hunting, and thanks for the great community!

-----
    A quick update:
    With a little URL modification, here is a link that will give you 50 items per page rather than the painfully difficult 10 per page.
    Clearance Items 50 per page

Or you can do it yourself by changing the number at the very end of the URL to whatever you'd like... (assuming we aren't crashing their server with a sudden spike in traffic) :innocent0

Last edited:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Welcome, and thanks for the site.

Picked up a drop leg panel and holster complete for $10.00 + $6.99 shipping. thats a sweet deal.

Deapsee

NaN
    May 1, 2009
    Calvert
    Got a nice multitool

Missed out on a clearance IIIA vest @ $199.00. Made it to through checkout but refunded by Galls a week later. :(

Attachments

• Multitool.jpg
      Multitool.jpg
      7.8 KB · Views: 180

Shadow68

May 4, 2009
    AA Co.
    Thanks for the heads up!!! I've bought my boot from them the last 12 yrs or so, and i need a new pair

I hope you had better luck than I did - I was really hoping to get a pair - but 13 extra wide is hard enough to find under normal circumstances, much less on clearance. Although, I do have to say that once in awhile I'll find that my "less than common" sizes end up in the clearance section and I'll get a killer deal. But usually I'm just dissapointed...

Shadow68

May 4, 2009
    AA Co.
    Thanks Shadow! Welcome aboard!

My pleasure - I hope you were able to benefit from the deal.

Thanks for the greeting too - I don't usually participate in online forums, but this one is kinda like stepping into your favorite pub...
    So many friendly folks (and spending too much time here might end up getting me in trouble with the wife):D

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    I hope you had better luck than I did - I was really hoping to get a pair - but 13 extra wide is hard enough to find under normal circumstances, much less on clearance

Try Sportsmanguide, they have 13XW boots by Wellco either in Black or Desert. $60-$70 each. I have four pair of Wellco Goertex and really like them- better than Danners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom